Let’s not panic

your the 3rd bloke who said that today, i said on day 1 HE IS NOT the guy for us, same ilk as JR, bottles it under pressure.
Look i love this club more than anything outside my family, but im a realist, the fans squirmed at Parky joining on the cheap, LJ cost only a tad more.
In footy you only get a short space of time to get it right, if we bollocks it over the next 2 games, we will struggle in the playoffs.
I think if that happens he will jack in before he gets pushed. this is just IMHO
Don’t agree with this one bit!
No chance now. We HAVE to win our two games in hand and beat HULL away to just go above them. Then we have to match or improve on their results.

Playoffs for us and more f***ing heartache, while we rely on shite like Wyke, McFadz... whatever it is, Power, O’Brien yada yada yada to drag us through! Needs a big f***ing clear out next season.

I’m starting to think, WTF have I just renewed my S/T for????? looking at what we have to do to not be in this league next season.🤦🏼‍♂️
One defeat we’ve been on a fantastic run.
Reset and we go again!!

Last edited:
Nostradamus of Seaburn is our bob the mad!I Don't know how he makes it up! :lol:
I don't see it through rose tinted glasses for 1.
If you lot think we have been on a good run your mad
We have had a string of results that have flattered us.
The club is teetering on another year down this shit hole.
dc10sc has it bang on

Honestly think Hull are the strongest of the 3 teams and we always looked like we had the hardest run in. Still had alot of chances to win it early on Saturday but blew it, wrong time of year to be f***ing up. Gotta be mentally strong and give it a real go in every game from now till the end of the season. Have been saying it for a long time you run out of this league not try to play your way out.

dc10sc has it bang on
I would argue that your definition of the last 13 games not being a good run, in which we've taken 30 points, with a goal difference of +17 is looking at things with shit tinted glasses.

Ok, some performances haven't been great, but we've been good value for most of those wins and could easily have got something from Saturday against a team that are more than decent away from home.

Considering the shit show Johnson inherited, and the fact that the last two months have largely consisted of a back four of McFadzean, Sanderson, O'Nien and Power (imagine that at the beginning of the season) results have been nothing short of remarkable....

You can't fluke 9 wins out of 13...

If you'd offered us this after the Shrewsbury debacle we'd have more than taken it - no-one could have foreseen the turnaround.

If we don't make the top two then yes it's a total coin toss in the play offs, but if we don't go up you can't blame Johnson for the odd tactical error. The wrongs lie elsewhere.

I would argue that your definition of the last 13 games not being a good run, in which we've taken 30 points, with a goal difference of +17 is looking at things with shit tinted glasses.

Ok, some performances haven't been great, but we've been good value for most of those wins and could easily have got something from Saturday against a team that are more than decent away from home.

Considering the shit show Johnson inherited, and the fact that the last two months have largely consisted of a back four of McFadzean, Sanderson, O'Nien and Power (imagine that at the beginning of the season) results have been nothing short of remarkable....

You can't fluke 9 wins out of 13...

If you'd offered us this after the Shrewsbury debacle we'd have more than taken it - no-one could have foreseen the turnaround.

If we don't make the top two then yes it's a total coin toss in the play offs, but if we don't go up you can't blame Johnson for the odd tactical error. The wrongs lie elsewhere.
Donald, Methven, Parkinson. Not necessarily in that order.

Last edited by a moderator:
dc10sc has it bang on
Not many games left..but a long way to go........... Beat Wigan and go again!

Back