Let’s not panic

Wirral Mackem

Full Back
and be realistic we’re still in with a huge chance of achieving automatic promotion.

However I do believe LJ needs to find his best 11, preferred formation, trust it and stick with it for the remaining games/run in. We have nothing to fear, it’s automatic or play offs, IMO shit or bust so set up attacking from the off and bar injuries stick to it.

Lastly 09 has been truly awesome but if Wright is fit get him back in and push 09 into midfield or wingback.

keep the faith lads, we’re in a super position.

and be realistic we’re still in with a huge chance of achieving automatic promotion.

However I do believe LJ needs to find his best 11, preferred formation, trust it and stick with it for the remaining games/run in. We have nothing to fear, it’s automatic or play offs, IMO shit or bust so set up attacking from the off and bar injuries stick to it.

Lastly 09 has been truly awesome but if Wright is fit get him back in and push 09 into midfield or wingback.

Good luck with those views on here mate :lol:

We still have a chance of automatic promotion. By no stretch of the imagination do we have a 'huge' chance. FiveThirtyEight give us less than a one in 3 chance of automatic promotion and I think that's about right.

Mate, we have to win all our remaining games. We really need other teams to drop points as we won’t get max points, so for me it is out of our hands.
Agree with this. I think top spot is Hull's, so we need to aim for 2nd. Have to win every game and hope Posh drop points.. either by draws or a loss... but think they will push from today seeing as we lost.

I’ve just done the predictor and we finish 2nd behind Peterborough!

Mate, we have to win all our remaining games. We really need other teams to drop points as we won’t get max points, so for me it is out of our hands.
Win all our remaining games and we will go up as we have to play hull !in truth we have to at a minimum win our games in hand beat hull and go from their as the pressure will get to somebody!..... i can see pboro dropping more points than us!

I'm not panicking as I never thought we would get automatic. Statistically it's was difficult long before Johnson even arrived. He's done really well to even get us this close.

Those dropped points against poor teams under Parkinson were always going to make automatic extremely difficult.
I think i know how you think

Exactly mate, no need to panic yet, we can quiet easily win the remaining games left, i don't think we need to however, think theres plenty of twists yet, all the others leak goals on a regular basis, blackpool games will be tough, but do you notice they never keep clean sheets, play on the front foot both games and go for it. Hull is the key game

Back