Len Lowther banned from facebook

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Is this the alleged fly-tipper? :oops:

Leanne Hodgson We should all have a meeting on different effective ways to expose these corrupt spineless scum thats draining our SUNDERLAND and form a vigilante justice system operation payback we need 2 take back control theres more of us we are sunderland our town my town am game al run them out of town ... Sunderland peaky Blinders
Logon or register to see this image
⛽
sounds like a really bad sequel to the last justice league film...

Leanne Hodgson We should all have a meeting on different effective ways to expose these corrupt spineless scum thats draining our SUNDERLAND and form a vigilante justice system operation payback we need 2 take back control theres more of us we are sunderland our town my town am game al run them out of town ... Sunderland peaky Blinders
⛽

Jesus effing Christ, a vigilante justice system called "operation payback" ...

Leanne Bouncy-Castle, Lisa Bewick, Jine Hall, Billy Caps Lock Charlton, Tasha Allen and Len Lowther all marching up Burdon Road towards the Civic Centre like a scene from a Tarantino film...

They arrive at the front desk, the receptionist is chewing gum whilst updating her Facebook status. "Take me to the mayor", yells Leanne, "we're gonna show 'im sum justice".

"JUSTICE FOR CHELSEY" shouts Charlton, "MUSLIMS OUT, THIS IS ARE TOWN"

"Aye, had on". Admin staff turn up 20 minutes later and make an appointment for Thursday week. Job done. Bosh!

⛽

no alleged mate, she's a convicted fly tipper :lol: Maybe if shitheads like her weren't fly tipping then more of her council tax could go to the police who could operate a legal crackdown on criminal activity.

Bouncy castle boss gets fly-tipping fine

no alleged mate, she's a convicted fly tipper :lol: Maybe if shitheads like her weren't fly tipping then more of her council tax could go to the police who could operate a legal crackdown on criminal activity.

In defence, her solicitor said, “She did employ someone, and that person, who was almost a friend, asked to borrow one of the vans"

There you go your honour, this was person was ALMOST a friend. Not a proper bestie, like.

A quick Google of her name out of idle curiosity revealed this absolutely charming comment about a short stretch of road being name after recently-deceased councillor and champion for this city, Paul Watson.

"Hes took back handers our city should be a vibrant place to live but the good people of sunderland has been robbed through his greed .. i asked him for help when i set my business up years ago just wanted business premises he egnored me ... all for himself what comes around goes around"

Now, whatever your thoughts about him or what he has/hasn't done ... those are the words of a f***ing scumbag.

And she wants to form a squad of vigilantes?

Billie Holiday's "Strange Fruit" !

Southern trees bear strange fruit
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root
Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze
Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees
Pastoral scene of the gallant south
The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth
Scent of magnolias, sweet and fresh
Then the sudden smell of burning flesh
Here is fruit for the crows to pluck
For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck
For the sun to rot, for the trees to drop
Here is a strange and bitter crop

which ones Mr Pink?

One of these?

Last edited:
A quick Google of her name out of idle curiosity revealed this absolutely charming comment about a short stretch of road being name after recently-deceased councillor and champion for this city, Paul Watson.

"Hes took back handers our city should be a vibrant place to live but the good people of sunderland has been robbed through his greed .. i asked him for help when i set my business up years ago just wanted business premises he egnored me ... all for himself what comes around goes around"

Now, whatever your thoughts about him or what he has/hasn't done ... those are the words of a f***ing scumbag.

Pretty sure she got a nice big helping hand off the ERDF which was administered by the council when she set up like.

A barely literate scumbag.

⛽
How come these idiots always have Facebook set up so anyone can go on their pages?

Read Lens postings on FB with great interest and have come to the conclusion that if there was no truth in what he wrote he would have definitely been sued !

Or it is in the interests of the people he goes on about to leave this stuff out in the public domain, if it is not true then they can prove their innocence but leave the lies available. Then when Len comes out with something that is actually true (this bit is hypothetical) the person can use the old loopy Len bit and no one believes what is actually a true story. He has cried wolf far too many times.

Or it is in the interests of the people he goes on about to leave this stuff out in the public domain, if it is not true then they can prove their innocence but leave the lies available. Then when Len comes out with something that is actually true (this bit is hypothetical) the person can use the old loopy Len bit and no one believes what is actually a true story. He has cried wolf far too many times.

If you keep throwing darts at a dartboard you'll hit the bullseye eventually, no matter how shit you are.

Back