Legoland Windsor

I've heard up to 75 mins for even the shite rides :eek:
We will probably just end up gan to the gift shop with our bairns patience!

They do this priority rides/queue jumping thing so like if you turn up at a ride at a certain time you get put into a different queue and get straight on..might be worth having a look at that..it's right where you go in.

They do this priority rides/queue jumping thing so like if you turn up at a ride at a certain time you get put into a different queue and get straight on..might be worth having a look at that..it's right where you go in.
Aye I looked last night, basic one is £25 PP, then there's one for £40 & £90 PP :lol: 90 f***ing quid?!

May be a bit far to do in one go but we stayed at The Marriott at Slough (right next to the M4).
Hotel was decent enough but Slough was a bit of a dump.
We based ourselves there as it was handy for Legoland, Windsor , Henley etc.

Probably not useful to this conversation but we stayed in the on-site hotel last year. It was a pirate room! It was class ☠

The bairn (8) loved the rides but we did have a queue jumper thing. We got two between the three of us. Was pricey but meant the nipper got to spend the majority of the time on rides rather than queuing.

I went a couple of years ago at Easter holidays, queues were a real pain - 45 mins for some modest rides. Alternative is to get the queue jumper pass for about £250 ( for 2 adults & child ) - no chance!

You do get a brilliant view of London near the entrance / exit particularly as sun is setting

The miniature cities / countries are really good aswell

Somewhere round about MK?? It was about 11/2 hours from my aunt's near there, we've also stayed at Reading which was much easier to get there but a further drive from home.

As for tips in the park, if u can get 2 day passes I'd recommend that then you can get in the park early each day and get on the rides that get the big queues before it gets busy. Laser raiders is the best ride but the queue will be 2+ hours all day. Go straight to that first thing and it'll be a 10-15 minute wait. Then the log flume.

There's plenty of things to do around the park that you don't need to queue for so when it's busy go round them. We were lucky when we went as the water ride had been closed and was reopening as we walked past going back to car park.

There are lockers to put picnics in, we did that one day and bought dinner there another day, it's not cheap but it's not an every day thing. You can also buy the drinks containers and get free refills all day.

You can buy queue jumpers but we never did. Suppose it depends how many rides u get on to decide whether it's worth it

If you're going through all the effort and expense, spend a little extra on those Q-Bot devices - to avoid waiting in queues for hours on end.

I did one of the national holidays with just me and the bairn. Ended up staying in a lovely heathrow hotel. Was just expecting holiday inn. Good to spend the two days there

I wasn’t a fan of Legoland tbh, but it was easy to get to from London.

I’m going to sound a right snob, but because of all the 2-4-1/reduced price tickets, you get some right scratters. When we were there a fight broke out in the queue for that submarine ride which freaked out the kids.

Anyone been in the last couple of years? Tripadvisor reviews still seem to be awful.

Looking for somewhere to take an 8 and 2 4 year olds this summer in the southern side of the country where we'd not usually be able to do a weekend trip. As we'll then be getting the ferry to Calais the day after.

The bairn (8) loved the rides but we did have a queue jumper thing. We got two between the three of us. Was pricey but meant the nipper got to spend the majority of the time on rides rather than queuing.
If we get 2 of the queue jumper tickets for the eldest , can either me or the missus use the other one interchangeably through the day?

Last edited:
Anyone been in the last couple of years? Tripadvisor reviews still seem to be awful.

Looking for somewhere to take an 8 and 2 4 year olds this summer in the southern side of the country where we'd not usually be able to do a weekend trip. As we'll then be getting the ferry to Calais the day after.

If we get 2 of the queue jumper tickets for the eldest , can either me or the missus use the other one interchangeably through the day?
We went last year. We stayed in the onsite Hotel and that got us into the park an hour before the general public. The queues weren't that bad but we live in Scotland so we went as soon as our son finished school so it wasn't during the English school holidays. The new Mythica ride was decent. We also went to Drayton Manor and that was excellent, no queues at all plus there is an onside zoo as well.

Was there couple of years ago. Had one of the fast track passes. Decent enough but felt like you were dragging the bairn from ride to ride to get the best value for money. We've vowed not to do another major theme park till the youngun was old enough to take a mate and they can crack on themselves. Theme parks can be chewy as fuck with young bairns with all the queuing

Last edited:

Back