Legoland Windsor

I’m doing exactly the same holiday this year.

Across on Shields ferry, night in Amsterdam to catch up with a mate, Beekes for a night, 2 in Eftling, 3 in Duinrell then back to Amsterdam for a day.

Going around 04th August.

It’s what we’ve booked. You do stray into Belgium for Durinell but you need the time in each location to get the most from them.

Stay in Beekes, Eftling and Durinell, all accommodation on site. Most expensive was Beekes with a room overlooking the Savannah and animals coming up to your balcony etc.

I’m in Amsterdam for two weeks end of May/beginning of June so I’ll be sick of the palace by then. 😂
Sounds amazing!
Looking at ferry prices about £800 return, that right?
We will be week after, about the 12th Aug!

Sounds amazing!
Looking at ferry prices about £800 return, that right?
We will be week after, about the 12th Aug!
That’s about what we paid, maybe even a bit more. I was expecting it to be cheaper than that but I’m happy.

The kids will love it and they’ll have a great time. Holland is a piece of cake to drive around. Hotels in Amsterdam are expensive but happy to share what we have booked with you.

That’s about what we paid, maybe even a bit more. I was expecting it to be cheaper than that but I’m happy.

The kids will love it and they’ll have a great time. Holland is a piece of cake to drive around. Hotels in Amsterdam are expensive but happy to share what we have booked with you.
That would be brill if you could PM me, even if just what sites you booked thru

Back