Leeds throwing away promotion to the big boys league

77% possession, thirty six shots, home advantage, man advantage, goal advantage and they only go and fuck it up!

Proper chuffed, me! :lol:

It doesn’t quite make up for my brother dying of bowel cancer this morning, but I’ll take whatever I can get to cheer me up...

Aaahhh! Genuinely haven’t heard that!

I feel like a bloody fool now! :lol::oops:

I’m an ignoramus!
Sorry to hear about your brother, god bless marra :(

77% possession, thirty six shots, home advantage, man advantage, goal advantage and they only go and fuck it up!

Proper chuffed, me! :lol:

It doesn’t quite make up for my brother dying of bowel cancer this morning, but I’ll take whatever I can get to cheer me up...

Aaahhh! Genuinely haven’t heard that!

I feel like a bloody fool now! :lol::oops:

I’m an ignoramus!
:eek:

Condolences.

I had the misfortune to meet the most pig headed ignorant football fan ever while on holiday in Kefalonia at the time Quinny was trying to buy our club.
He deserved a smack tbh and he looked down his oversized nose at our club,however, I have a great mate who despite being born and bred in Newcastle supports Leeds. I want them to fail for the feckwit from Kef but want them to succeed for my mate.

Sorry to hear about your brother, god bless marra :(

Thanks, mate.

It was expected anytime soon, he was in a hospice and his wife was by his side when he passed. He’s out of pain now. I hold the view that when you’re at the stage where you’re barely functioning and in a hospice, death can’t come quick enough. I’m obviously very sad, but it was his time. He led a fairly decent life while terminally ill and only went in the hospice a couple of weeks back. He was genuinely a sweet, selfless and kind man to the extent of being a doormat! Looked and acted much younger than his age (early 60s) and was great fun to be around. He was a very decent photographer and took some tremendous nature shots.

As bad luck would have it, his wife was diagnosed with cancer a couple of weeks ago. They think they’ve caught it early enough so fingers crossed. It’s her I feel sorry for now. What an awful, cruel blow.

Cancer is a bastard, it’s time we as a nation got our priorities right, stopped wasting taxpayer’s money and really got behind funding cancer research. Both my brothers dead from cancer. If I wasn’t their stepbrother, I’d be very nervous right now! It’s strokes and heart disease on our side of the family.

Sorry folks, genuinely didn’t mean to derail the thread. Let’s get back to footy. Leeds are shite, etc!

Thanks, mate.

It was expected anytime soon, he was in a hospice and his wife was by his side when he passed. He’s out of pain now. I hold the view that when you’re at the stage where you’re barely functioning and in a hospice, death can’t come quick enough. I’m obviously very sad, but it was his time. He led a fairly decent life while terminally ill and only went in the hospice a couple of weeks back. He was genuinely a sweet, selfless and kind man to the extent of being a doormat! Looked and acted much younger than his age (early 60s) and was great fun to be around. He was a very decent photographer and took some tremendous nature shots.

As bad luck would have it, his wife was diagnosed with cancer a couple of weeks ago. They think they’ve caught it early enough so fingers crossed. It’s her I feel sorry for now. What an awful, cruel blow.

Cancer is a bastard, it’s time we as a nation got our priorities right, stopped wasting taxpayer’s money and really got behind funding cancer research. Both my brothers dead from cancer. If I wasn’t their stepbrother, I’d be very nervous right now! It’s strokes and heart disease on our side of the family.

Sorry folks, genuinely didn’t mean to derail the thread. Let’s get back to footy. Leeds are shite, etc!

Sorry to hear that mate.

All the best.

Thanks, mate.

Tough to take. You have my condolences. Two or three members of my family has bitten the dust to it and my wife has survived it twice. One day it will be totally cured, but unfortunately not yet. Hospice time is not a good time and he will be in a better place. RIP.

Thanks, mate.

Keep your head up marra, and fuck cancer.

Tough to take. You have my condolences. Two or three members of my family has bitten the dust to it and my wife has survived it twice. One day it will be totally cured, but unfortunately not yet. Hospice time is not a good time and he will be in a better place. RIP.

Sorry to hear that, but I’m so glad to hear a success story! Cancer isn’t going to win every time. Give your missus a hug from Morse!

I’d have Leeds over Palace,Bournemouth any day.
Not sure they’ve got the financial clout to stay-up if they do get promoted.

Growing up I knew loads of Leeds fans who are class, they're no different to any other team really, except that they absolutely love to be hated. Funny seeing them bottle it again mind, because they're fans were desperately trying not to get carried away this season as they thought they'd mess it up again, but despite that their obviously still disappointed currently :lol:

Imagine if we have been at home today, played against a side 5th bottom, who had a man sent off after 10 minutes and then we took the lead before losing against ten men.

The SMB implosion would become the stuff of legends :lol:
Well it did happen against Wigan once mate.

Although of course we weren’t a top side.

#bruceexit

Some are OK, most are utter a holes
The younger wannabes are Tossers but every club has them.

The older lads are class, never had a problem with them.

Last edited:

Back