Leeds throwing away promotion to the big boys league

Seems like a sweeping generalisation, bit unreasonable. :lol:

Any self respecting Sunderland fan will hate Leeds, Coventry and Newcastle.

The Leeds thing goes back to the 60's - if you remember that it's not so unreasonable.

Having said that - I don't like gloating over others misfortunes - at least until we get ourselves over the line - it's tempting fate.

Any self respecting Sunderland fan will hate Leeds, Coventry and Newcastle.

The Leeds thing goes back to the 60's - if you remember that it's not so unreasonable.

Having said that - I don't like gloating over others misfortunes - at least until we get ourselves over the line - it's tempting fate.
What happened in the 60s?

77% possession, thirty six shots, home advantage, man advantage, goal advantage and they only go and fuck it up!

Proper chuffed, me! :lol:

It doesn’t quite make up for my brother dying of bowel cancer this morning, but I’ll take whatever I can get to cheer me up...

Aaahhh! Genuinely haven’t heard that!

I feel like a bloody fool now! :lol::oops:

I’m an ignoramus!
Sorry for your loss mate, truly I am. No one can know how hard it can hit unless they have one and he’s passed.

Who cares? It’s leeds we’re on about. Objectivity is out the window mate. As it should be.
Apparently so , don't get the 'Leeds hate' thing myself.
Find it quite ironic that a supporter of a club in League one is going on about Leeds being in the 'lower leagues' ie the Championship.
And someone else on this thread called Leeds fans 'deluded'.

Apparently so , don't get the 'Leeds hate' thing myself.
Find it quite ironic that a supporter of a club in League one is going on about Leeds being in the 'lower leagues' ie the Championship.
And someone else on this thread called Leeds fans 'deluded'.
It’s one of those things mate, you either get it or you don’t. If it needs an explanation then you don’t get it. I can understand how it may seem odd them being a league above, but if they’d just shelve the entitlement then they might not get half as much prop as they do. They are mostly wankers. We don’t like them, in case it’s escaped your attention, and they hate boro anarl, they pretty much hate everyone and that is and always will be their Achilles heel.

I know it's Leeds but all things considered I'd rather them back in the big league than any of these other mickey mouse clubs. Football is becoming far too sanitised, a bit of Leeds fans' thuggery isn't a bad thing imo :lol:

Back