Leeds/Reading Festival Lineup

Nope, just listed the ones I know. The ones with a star next to them are bands I've actually listened to

Fall Out Boy*
Wolf Alice
Annie Mac

Kendrick Lamar*
Panic at the Disco*
Sum 41*
Papa Roach*

Kings of Leon*
Courteeners*
Skepta
Wombats

Of the 11 I've heard of, I've never even listened to 4 of them. Of the ones I have listened to, they're all old bands, with the exception of Kendrick.

I can't believe this day has come - but what the fuck do they listen to? :lol:
You've never listened to Wolf Alice?

Saw it this morning and just thought what the fuck is that? Haven’t been since 2009 and that’s not going to entice me back. Awful.

What are ticket sales and attendances like now?

Saw it this morning and just thought what the fuck is that? Haven’t been since 2009 and that’s not going to entice me back. Awful.

What are ticket sales and attendances like now?

Don't think it sells out anymore but they've expanded the sites a lot over the years so they hold a lot more than they did 15 years ago, I think.

Proper bands who were all regularly played on Radio One at the time of the festival. V has always had a very mainstream lineup as have Reading and Leeds, albeit traditionally Reading had at least one day of heavier stuff.
Radio One roadshows were usually more pop oritated that is the point i was makign

I can't tell if Leeds/Reading has become absolute dogshit, or whether I've gotten to the age where I just don't know what modern mainstream music is.

I've heard of in total, 11 bands there.
I've heard of 15, not sure if I've actually heard a couple of those though.

Terrible lineup.

Radio One roadshows were usually more pop oritated that is the point i was makign

Fair enough. Looks to me that both lineups are full of the most popular acts of the day suggesting that the booking hasn't really changed a great deal.

Aye makes sense, there was a boom 10-12 years ago when tickets would sell out.

Last time I went was 2010 and the tickets sold out on the day they went on sale. Don't think it always sold out that quick but usually sold out well in advance.

Last edited:

Back