Leaving Neverland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade defended him in court as a witness when he was an adult. He’s committed perjury and is now a skint dancer so hmm nah he’s credible ain’t he. His mam was laughing and joking about meeting Jacko, would you be laughing if he abused your son?

I’m not saying he hasn’t abused kids I’m saying Wade isn’t credible

Fieldman has been very vocal about Hollywood sexual predators and has said nothing about Jacko, surely he would’ve seen something or noticed the kids being traumatised by anything? He wouldn’t have held back if he had

Jesus wept man, can't believe what I am reading like.

Actually stunned.

Wade defended him in court as a witness when he was an adult. He’s committed perjury and is now a skint dancer so hmm nah he’s credible ain’t he. His mam was laughing and joking about meeting Jacko, would you be laughing if he abused your son?

I’m not saying he hasn’t abused kids I’m saying Wade isn’t credible

Fieldman has been very vocal about Hollywood sexual predators and has said nothing about Jacko, surely he would’ve seen something or noticed the kids being traumatised by anything? He wouldn’t have held back if he had

Some very valid points there tbf.

I'm in agreement. I've just saw people on social media defending Jackson. Dunno how they can!

Also why hasn't Macaulay culkin said owt? Surely he's been messed up by him.
He might have been more restrained with him. After all he was already famous, and not so easy to bribe. We have to remember that Jackson had a massive army of handlers, and lawyers protecting his interests at all times. They were hardly likely to let anything untoward happen to such a well known child.

No one thinks that MJ abused every child he came across, so listing numerous children who spent time with him adds nothing.

Convicted child abusers hadn’t abused every child they came into contact with it's about grooming and working out who and what they can get away with.
This.

I'm not a fan, although I like some of the stuff from the 70s & 80s. It wouldn't bother me if I heard his music.

I heard a good point made on the radio the other day. RTE, the national broadcaster here in Ireland won't be putting Michael Jackson tracks on it's playlists, in case it offends any listeners. Which is fair enough, I suppose. But RTE show mass on the television every Sunday, I think. What about all the people who are effected by the abuse the church has done to people throughout the years? Double standards, spring to mind. I thought it was a very interesting point.
Its not really, unless the mass they are showing is being held by a paedo priest

I watched it and he is a massive turbo nonce (Thor - but class). Some arguments and counter agruments.....

The kids and then early adult 'victims' still felt love for MJ so why would they not defend him? To them it didnt seem as though he had done anything wrong so they wanted to defend him.
It doesnt follow that he would abuse Culkin, Feldman et al. A rapist doesnt rape every woman he encounters? A mass murderer doesnt kill every person he encounters?
Maybe the parents (Wade's especially) suspected what was happening but turned a blind eye? Maybe they were hoodwinked by the fame and trust - why would they suspect anything was amiss? There are many other examples where parents have trusted their kids with famous stars, albeit without letting them kip there and nick off for a week?
To some way mitigate MJ, maybe his lack of childhood has led him to need child friends in adulthood (classic Freud psychology where people need to fulfill missed life stages), but this is mixed with adult urges.

Either way, he is 100% MTN

I think most people (me included) wanted to believe that MJ had kids around him in his 30s/40s and not women, because he was fucked up. I no longer believe this having watched the documentary. His fake marriage to Pressley, fake kids with a nurse.. I mean haha it's a bloody mess. Could only happen in America? Too much money at stake to oust the sick bastard. Elvis, now that's a proper lad. Made money for himself and the filthy hangers-on until his death, cause by the..filthy buggers exploiting him.

America...what a country. Then there's the gun laws haha

I'd recommend watching the Oprah episode called After Neverland. It explains why as adults they'd still protect him. Btw it was only wade who testified for him as an adult, the other bloke refused. It also explains why they came out now.

I'd recommend watching the Oprah episode called After Neverland. It explains why as adults they'd still protect him. Btw it was only wade who testified for him as an adult, the other bloke refused. It also explains why they came out now.
I think they'll have been experiencing a kind of "Stockholm syndrome" due to the cunning grooming, MJ telling them it was normal and then lavishing the kids with gifts and attention (along with the sexual stuff etc).
He was a clever predator, a smooth criminal..........

I think they'll have been experiencing a kind of "Stockholm syndrome" due to the cunning grooming, MJ telling them it was normal and then lavishing the kids with gifts and attention (along with the sexual stuff etc).
He was a clever predator, a smooth criminal..........

He also said things like "if anyone ever finds out. Your and mine lives will be over." It's threatening behaviour, instilled into kids as young as 7. It's hard to break that fear.

In this case it was broken after they both had son's themselves.

I think most people (me included) wanted to believe that MJ had kids around him in his 30s/40s and not women, because he was fucked up. I no longer believe this having watched the documentary. His fake marriage to Pressley, fake kids with a nurse.. I mean haha it's a bloody mess. Could only happen in America? Too much money at stake to oust the sick bastard. Elvis, now that's a proper lad. Made money for himself and the filthy hangers-on until his death, cause by the..filthy buggers exploiting him.

America...what a country. Then there's the gun laws haha

If you think about it, the reasons why he had kids never made sense.

This idea that he missed out on a childhood etc. what part of that makes you want to sleep in the same room as a child alone in your house without their parents.

I don't see how that is relatable at all to the reasons people defend him over.

It just goes to show how people that famous can get away with anything, it was just accepted that he slept in the same beds with kids, remarkable really.

If you think about it, the reasons why he had kids never made sense.

This idea that he missed out on a childhood etc. what part of that makes you want to sleep in the same room as a child alone in your house without their parents.

I don't see how that is relatable at all to the reasons people defend him over.

It just goes to show how people that famous can get away with anything, it was just accepted that he slept in the same beds with kids, remarkable really.

Whilst I don't buy it it makes perfect sense if it was true. (the theory is he was also basically a kid himself, even his PR claimed it when reassuring parents it was fine to leave kids alone with him in his dressing room). Think back to when you were a bairn and had sleep overs. You wanted other kids there and parents out the way.

Last edited:
Whilst I don't buy it it makes perfect sense if it was true. (the theory is he was also basically a kid himself, even his PR claimed it when reassuring parents it was fine to leave kids alone with him in his dressing room). Think back to when you were a bairn and had sleep overs. You wanted other kids there and parents out the way.
I am almost sure which ever one of you are using this dangermows account has a point... but it loses it when it is about a 30 year old multi-millionaire and his picking out just the ripe little child he wanted to perve about...

I am almost sure which ever one of you are using this dangermows account has a point... but it loses it when it is about a 30 year old multi-millionaire and his picking out just the ripe little child he wanted to perve about...

Hence the "I don't buy it" bit.

But thanks mate, glad it makes sense.

Last edited:
I still say, Thriller and anything before that is ok to listen to.... post 1985 you are supporting an out and out child molesting predator.

I think it will turn out the entire Jackson Dynasty may or may not have known what was going on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back