Leaving Neverland

I see absolutely zero correlation between the first few words in this post and what follows.

We absolutely know with 100% certainty that the family may or may not know.
I do want to argue....but seriously he sold how many records???? and the rest of them did what???.

when the Jackson family Estate are relying on the adopted kids to speak out... against the child rape stuff

I guarantee that it’s 100% certainty that they may or may not have known.
That’s a bit of a strong stance to take there Flicky. Really pushing the boat out on this one.

I guess we'll never know.... but lets speculates... no way are any of 'his' kids 'his'...I really have a problem with the name blanket as a child's name
Blanket is not his real name man. It’s his nickname cos Jacko always covered him in a blanket for his privacy and to stop the papps taking pictures of him ... or something.

Last edited:
That’s a bit of a strong stance to take there Flicky. Really pushing the boat out on this one.

Blanket is not his real name man. It’s his nickname cos Jacko always covered him in a blanket for his privacy and to stop the papps taking pictures of him ... or something.

That’s the one thing that highlighted how f***ing stupid his family are. While he was alive he did everything he could to keep his bairns faces out the media. His corpse wasn’t even cold and his family were parading them infront of the cameras.

Interesting.

The comments suggests no one believes the accusers, which I'm surprised at tbh.

I just finished watching it this morning. I'm not sure if I believe the accusers either. That f***ing Safechuck's voice did my head in.

For the record, I think Jackson is guilty of some seriously fucked up shit with young boys. I'm just not sure if those 2 lads in the documentary are telling the truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth.

Jesus that was mental.

Why would a parent let their child sleep until he same room as a grown man unsupervised?

I watched it last night and I've never really concluded one way or the other if MJ was a paedophile but now I'm 100% convinced he was was. There was just too much detail and stories told my the victims families for there to be any reasonable doubt. For example the story his brother told when the victim admitted it for the first time to him is 100% believable. Lies don't have much detail outside the main facts.

What I would say about the parents allowing their children to sleep overnight with MJ is that he wasn't a normal 34yo man, it's not like letting your children spend the night with a 34yo hairy arsed lorry driver from Peterlee. MJ always had a child like persona and an asexual. It certainly wouldn't be my kids as I want to be the main man in their life but I can see how the parents got swept along.

I watched it last night and I've never really concluded one way or the other if MJ was a paedophile but now I'm 100% convinced he was was. There was just too much detail and stories told my the victims families for there to be any reasonable doubt. For example the story his brother told when the victim admitted it for the first time to him is 100% believable. Lies don't have much detail outside the main facts.

What I would say about the parents allowing their children to sleep overnight with MJ is that he wasn't a normal 34yo man, it's not like letting your children spend the night with a 34yo hairy arsed lorry driver from Peterlee. MJ always had a child like persona and an asexual. It certainly wouldn't be my kids as I want to be the main man in their life but I can see how the parents got swept along.
hairyarsedlorrydriverist !

Aye that was hard going. Clearly the aussie mother was completely starstruck and dragged into the fantasy that the boy was going to be famous. The other lad's mam tells the story like she's still proud of it, bizarrely.

I wonder if the two lads know each other, because their stories were basically identical.

It's how they've proved a case against lot of these famous paedophiles in the past.

A few victims dotted from all over the country tell basically the same story and it's just evidence that the paedophile has the same modus operandi when manipulating his victims.

Turned it off at 50 odd mins into the 1st episode...
turned it off the1st time when that that youngun started giving his 1st account....I'll revisit it tomorrow but that is a very very hard watch......
Was not expecting that:cry:

Every comment defending him. From the video you can't blame them either tbh.

Turned it off at 50 odd mins into the 1st episode...
turned it off the1st time when that that youngun started giving his 1st account....I'll revisit it tomorrow but that is a very very hard watch......
Was not expecting that:cry:

First episode was far from convincing.

His brother might not knowing he's lying.

Last edited:
Aye that was hard going. Clearly the aussie mother was completely starstruck and dragged into the fantasy that the boy was going to be famous. The other lad's mam tells the story like she's still proud of it, bizarrely.
The weird thing I noticed about the 2nd mother was they way she went on about celebrating when she heard that MJ died but it was another 3 years before her son told anyone what had happened to him. Either she was re-writing history for the documentary or she let slip that she knew something.

The weird thing I noticed about the 2nd mother was they way she went on about celebrating when she heard that MJ died but it was another 3 years before her son told anyone what had happened to him. Either she was re-writing history for the documentary or she let slip that she knew something.

She's full of shite.

Actually, he told her sometime around the time of Jackson's second trial that "he is an evil man".

Actually, he told her sometime around the time of Jackson's second trial that "he is an evil man".
He was still adamant he wasn’t abused at that point though. Celebrating a death is a bit harsh purely for someone who completely drops an “old” friend when a new one come along.

Back