Leamside railway line

It'll most likely not happen. The torys have to make difficult decisions! Scrapping the Leamside line, Ashington to Newcastle line, dualling of A1, withholding the promised funding for Britishvolt will all go towards some nice little projects down south.

The Blyth and Tyne line has already started and they also didn't withhold any funding for Britishvolt.

Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead and South Tyneside councils need to take as much blame for not joining together to make a NE Mayor which would've got investment.

The Blyth and Tyne line has already started and they also didn't withhold any funding for Britishvolt.

Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead and South Tyneside councils need to take as much blame for not joining together to make a NE Mayor which would've got investment.
It would’ve ended up a Newcastle centric mayor and when you know one of the candidates a potentially frightening scenario.

You get a NE mayor and all the money will go to Newcastle, would be no different to the thankfully now defunct Tyne and Tyne development corp

I want a Barmston Station in Washington. Re generate the Horsley Rd area, turn it into the knightsbridge of the North East. Barmstons class.

Joking aside any metro line development should have two or three stations within Washington. It’s an absolute disgrace it doesn’t already considering how many miles of unused lines already exist.

I want a Barmston Station in Washington. Re generate the Horsley Rd area, turn it into the knightsbridge of the North East. Barmstons class.
Made me laugh. Went out with a lass from Barmston when I was young. She was lush. Though I moved away and we split up.

I vividly remember months later and somehow she tracked me down and my work phone rang with her saying 'help I'm pregnant'. I was a proper gent back then. Visited her in hospital after the birth and took a teddy. I do sometimes wonder what happened to her.

Made me laugh. Went out with a lass from Barmston when I was young. She was lush. Though I moved away and we split up.

I vividly remember months later and somehow she tracked me down and my work phone rang with her saying 'help I'm pregnant'. I was a proper gent back then. Visited her in hospital after the birth and took a teddy. I do sometimes wonder what happened to her.
Could be half of Barmston that. The single mother population is very high there. You could get the train over for a visit if it gets a station!

Could be half of Barmston that. The single mother population is very high there. You could get the train over for a visit if it gets a station!
All I can really recall is the shite block of shops and she lived in a flat, that looked just like the shite block of shops

A mayor for the whole NE would have been worse then the tyne and wear development agency. All funds direct to NE1, thankfully Durham, gateshead and south tyneside saw igt the same as wearside and prevented this from happening.
You get a NE mayor and all the money will go to Newcastle, would be no different to the thankfully now defunct Tyne and Tyne development corp
Beat me to it :)

Joking aside any metro line development should have two or three stations within Washington. It’s an absolute disgrace it doesn’t already considering how many miles of unused lines already exist.
Supposedly, the original plans when they were developing the area was for a light rail line to go up the middle of the A194(M) to the B&Q roundabout and onwards to the galleries…. Then again, follingsby was going to be the location for the north easts international airport!

Me and the kids treat the burnt out car at West Rainton as a tourist landmark. I often wonder how the hell did you get a car this far onto it.

They still haven't forgiven me for making them walk from there to Belmont like.

Suspect the 9 yr old crying and me having to carry her will scar her emotional development for many years.

Back