Latest on me dad, apologies if it’s boring but it’s the most important thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

For me at the minute.
He’s had 3 weeks chemo, this week is his week off, hence the update. He’s had no bad effects, unfortunately that meant we’ve had to go to the match :)
Overalll he’s carrying on carrying on as normal like a bloody hero he is to me xx
Pleased it’s going well
Keep his spirits up & pass best wishes from the smb

For me at the minute.
He’s had 3 weeks chemo, this week is his week off, hence the update. He’s had no bad effects, unfortunately that meant we’ve had to go to the match :)
Overalll he’s carrying on carrying on as normal like a bloody hero he is to me xx
Great news Janey

For me at the minute.
that's good to hear. and it's not boring either.

For me at the minute.
fantastic , 3pts tommorow to cheer him up. :cool:

For me at the minute.

Great news janey, good to hear he's doing well.

Good news :cool:

Still no news on my Dad and his op as the consultants haven't decided what to do yet, so still in limbo here.

Good news :cool:

Still no news on my Dad and his op as the consultants haven't decided what to do yet, so still in limbo here.
I didn’t realise you were in that situation op wise, thinking of you xxx

Keep us in the loop Janey.

I lost my dad before he even had the chance to start treatment like this - it's heartwarming to hear that you have had that chance to spend extra time together. Wishing you both the best!
I never even mentioned Christmas until tonight, me mam said we do things as normal as possible, I’ll take that, I’m so grateful I have that time, so sad you didn’t xxx

Last edited:
I didn’t realise you were in that situation op wise, thinking of you xxx

He's got an aortic aneurysm. It's now grown to a size where it's dangerous and it could rupture at any time which would be fatal. He really needs an operation but because of his stroke, they don't know if he can handle a general anaesthetic. They think they can do it by going up the vein from his groin but they can't decide on if it's suitable or not. So we're just waiting until they decide!

For me at the minute.

Pleased for you all Janey, nice to hear some good news for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back