Latest boxing crack

Watched the fight twice since watching it live. Such a good performance, Fury completely smothered Wilder. Wilder struggled with Fury’s double feint and jab, literally had no idea what to do.

Watched the fight twice since watching it live. Such a good performance, Fury completely smothered Wilder. Wilder struggled with Fury’s double feint and jab, literally had no idea what to do.

I watched it again before and Wilder doesn’t seem to be moving very well from the off. Fury was still tremendous but maybe there was some truth in Wilders claims after about his leg.

From around 3 onwards it’s just a savage beating for Wilder though. Injury or not, Wilder just had nothing.

I watched it again before and Wilder doesn’t seem to be moving very well from the off. Fury was still tremendous but maybe there was some truth in Wilders claims after about his leg.

From around 3 onwards it’s just a savage beating for Wilder though. Injury or not, Wilder just had nothing.

He could well have had the leg injury, that coupled with the fact he is very one dimensional won’t have helped.

He could well have had the leg injury, that coupled with the fact he is very one dimensional won’t have helped.

Leg injury or not though, the best always stand up and at least put up a fight. Wilder wasn’t even in the fight at all. Completely outclassed. Hope a third fight doesn’t happen as it’s absolutely pointless.

Wilders record is appalling over 40 fights and not even 4 top 15 ranked heavyweights on there !
One trick pony who has fought the right fighters at the right time until last night, his balance and coordination were abysmal, technique massively flawed look at his shape before and during the first knock down i dont think ive seen a human being contort that way nevermind a top level boxer

outstanding from Fury quite simply but
Wilder can’t fight!

I'm out on a limb here but I think fury is one of the best heavyweights I've seen. I'm 40. I'd love to have seen him fight Lewis

Explain how his record is appalling please

I wouldn't watch fury whyte

his record is appalling Stiverne was his first top 10 ranked fight when they fought for the vacant title when Vitali retired in 2015 and since then he has ( ducked unification with Wlad and Joshua ) and only fought 2 top 10 ranked fighters in Fury ( who beat him twice really and he may have won 2 rounds out of 19 ) and Ortiz ( 45 year old and again was beat in 90% of the rounds they fought )

Aside from those 2 he’s fought Malik Scott, Audley Harrison, Molina, Gavern ( in his 31st fight) Brezeale, Areola, Spilka and thats trying to find the decent name in the last 5 years the 5 years and 30 fights before that unless your a boxing geek you wouldnt know any !

Appalling

just a great performance from fury. over powered, bullied, tremendous

I think eddie will keep AJ well away from fury and blame his mandatory's and try to get fury to fight Whyte,

his record is appalling Stiverne was his first top 10 ranked fight when they fought for the vacant title when Vitali retired in 2015 and since then he has ( ducked unification with Wlad and Joshua ) and only fought 2 top 10 ranked fighters in Fury ( who beat him twice really and he may have won 2 rounds out of 19 ) and Ortiz ( 45 year old and again was beat in 90% of the rounds they fought )

Aside from those 2 he’s fought Malik Scott, Audley Harrison, Molina, Gavern ( in his 31st fight) Brezeale, Areola, Spilka and thats trying to find the decent name in the last 5 years the 5 years and 30 fights before that unless your a boxing geek you wouldnt know any !

Appalling
History doesn't remember names unfortunately. He was heavyweight champion of the world for 5 years with a knockout rate of something like 95%. Renowned as the world's most dangerous puncher. History will look on him fondly.

I think he'd beat aj fwiw.

Eddie (Im lying while Im smiling) Hearn is on skysports at 9.30 this morning. Let's see what bullshit comes out of his mouth this time..

History doesn't remember names unfortunately. He was heavyweight champion of the world for 5 years with a knockout rate of something like 95%. Renowned as the world's most dangerous puncher. History will look on him fondly.

You're look at records the wrong way mate, I think that's why I was a bit confused about Holyfield. People DO remember names on records, it's why there's fighters with more losses and/or draws who are better than Mayweather or Marciano for example.
That's kind of what I thought.

There's a couple of folks on here readying the firing squad.

It must be rag week!

It's more the fact that you believed he was five years younger than he is and suggested he would peak at the age he already is :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

History does remember records tho. There's context applied to every fighter and what they achieved. Losses are accepted as par for the course and don't necessarily scar a fighers record.

Last edited:
You're look at records the wrong way mate, I think that's why I was a bit confused about Holyfield. People DO remember names on records, it's why there's fighters with more losses and/or draws who are better than Mayweather or Marciano for example.

It's more the fact that you believed he was five years younger than he is and suggested he would peak at the age he already is :lol:

My point is valid amigo. 😁

Back