Latest boxing crack

For all people want to disregard AJ, I don't see how a proud fighting man at the top of his game can retire without taking that fight. That AJ fight does a lot to elevate him in the all time British and World rankings.

He's already won everything man, no need he can just retire and put the feet up now, has AJ gone over to conquer America? No, as Fury says "Game Over." The yanks are on about Wilder to take on AJ now as an easy way to regain his reputaion :)

Let those two battle it out now and Fury enjoy the rest of his life.

Last edited:

He's already won everything man, no need he can just retire and put the feet up now, has AJ gone over to conquer America? No, as Fury says "Game Over." The yanks are on about Wilder to take on AJ now as an easy way to regain his reputaion :)

Would be a massive shame and would leave questions over his career that he could answer.

I don't think any Americans with sense think that mind.

Would be a massive shame and would leave questions over his career that he could answer.

I don't think any Americans with sense think that mind.

I've been watching a lot of the boxing pundits in America their reactions after the fight on youtube. They all agree there is no point in a Wilder Fury 3 as the gap is just too big, but they seem to think Wilder can beat AJ.

I've been watching a lot of the boxing pundits in America their reactions after the fight on youtube. They all agree there is no point in a Wilder Fury 3 as the gap is just too big, but they seem to think Wilder can beat AJ.

I've seen plenty saying that Wilder shouldn't take the rematch after that beating, but most also saying they want to see the AJ fight?

:) Absolute rubbish, he has already done that, what is this love in with AJ? He has already lost to the fatty
Not many Bigger fury fans on here than me like. f***ing defending him last year when he signed for top rank and was getting all kinds of pelters.

But calm down, he needs more to add to his legacy. Aj is a very good name tbf...shame the fat kid beat him before fury does like.
I noticed that, is Gonzalez totally finished or worth a couple of quid?
Couple of quid got to be value. Especially with his peer at that weight. Shirley

Last edited:

Back