Latest boxing crack

I was worried that Wilder might target, and re-open the cut above Tysons eye, but he never got close enough to do any damage at all.

Last edited:

Did I read somewhere that Sugar Hill said he's retiring after this fight?

He did, but who knows.

Like I say, his uncle had a luxury car collection so maybe this is a tactic by him angling for big £ from anybody considering approaching him for work. At least that's what I'm hopeful for :D

Is it fuck marra 😀. Insinuating he was young and masses of time on his side to improve and be at his peak at 30.
he’s at that age now and been a pro coming up 7 year - he certainly won’t be getting better in another 5 years as you suggested.

we’ve all had a mare from time to time. Best to accept it.

I don't wish to discuss your deviant sexual proclivities on here but feel duty bound to warn you that it's illegal in this country.

It's also highly dangerous you edgy old pervert.

I don't wish to discuss your deviant sexual proclivities on here but feel duty bound to warn you that it's illegal in this country.

It's also highly dangerous you edgy old pervert.
Like a say marra. We’ve all done it.
Good thread but absolute shit taking will be called out.

I once predicted Charles Martin would beatJoshua for fuck sake.

Watched for the second time earlier. Superb. Tyson can do even better than that as well. Smothered his work a bit on the inside when he could've taken a little step back. Good job for Wilder he didn't mind, it would've been over even earlier.

It was really Channel 5 days Fury but much better. Three fights against top level opponents and he's done it with different styles each time.

Watched for the second time earlier. Superb. Tyson can do even better than that as well. Smothered his work a bit on the inside when he could've taken a little step back. Good job for Wilder he didn't mind, it would've been over even earlier.

It was really Channel 5 days Fury but much better. Three fights against top level opponents and he's done it with different styles each time.

I watched it again and it's like a bear with a rag doll in places.

I looked up Joshua’s age again

Still got it wrang

I watched it again and it's like a bear with a rag doll in places.

I looked up Joshua’s age again

Still got it wrang

It's not very often you see somebody go down from a body shot like that, especially at heavyweight. Usually a delayed reaction, or a knee, or a slow drop to ground... Nope, Tyson literally sent him flying with a left to the body - absolutely tremendous!

I wouldnt be surprised if Fury just walked away now.

As he said to some interviewer after asking about Joshua - "I've achieved my full potential, I've won everything there is to win, I've come over here and conquered America, GAME OVER"

As he said to some interviewer after asking about Joshua - "I've achieved my full potential, I've won everything there is to win, I've come over here and conquered America, GAME OVER"

His dad was on TV saying he's told him to retire. Be gutted if so.

I got Joshua’s age wrong you whalley.

Charles Martin couldn't beat himself off.

Get back to doing something you're good at like mares
Fucks a whalley??

happy to talk boxing kidda.

Nee chance.
Personally despite what he may say at times - generational wealth is on tap now.
Can see another 2 or 3 fights at least all going well.
And people call Wilder's resume shite :lol:
Anar man. Ffs.
Hey, showed potential beating Washington on Saturday 😀😀

Last edited:
His dad was on TV saying he's told him to retire. Be gutted if so.

It wouldnt surprise me at all, he has come back and proved his point, and money is not his motivation.
Nee chance.
Personally despite what he may say at times - generational wealth is on tap now.
Can see another 2 or 3 fights at least all going well.

We'll see, I dont think money is his motivation and he was won everything there is to win now.

Last edited:
It wouldnt surprise me at all, he has come back and proved his point, and money is not his motivation.

We'll see, I dont think money is his motivation and he was won everything there is to win now.
Appreciate that like - I’m suggesting having money for his family and kids kids etc may tempt him - coupled with he seems to be genuinely enjoying himself like.

Appreciate that like - I’m suggesting having money for his family and kids kids etc may tempt him - coupled with he seems to be genuinely enjoying himself like.

how much money does he need? he has more than enough now IMO

I imagine he will stay on too, but I'm just saying walking away is a distinct possibility given his character and his motivations.

how much money does he need? he has more than enough now IMO

I imagine he will stay on too, but I'm just saying walking away is a distinct possibility given his character and his motivations.

For all people want to disregard AJ, I don't see how a proud fighting man at the top of his game can retire without taking that fight. That AJ fight does a lot to elevate him in the all time British and World rankings.

Back