Latest boxing crack

Just looking at my Wimbo bets now, Djokovic @ 6/1 is canny value, reckon it's the most competitive Wimbledon for a long while

I'll be sorting all mine tomorrow. Gonna put a fair bit on I reckon, love it. Yeah, 6/1 always good for Djok and he will have a confidence boost having won Eastbourne comfortably. He does have the toughest draw on paper out of the big 4 but should get to the semi's OK. Fed did look excellent last week but i reckon he is too short. Think there will be more value in the women's side as well.

Good timing. Connor Benn fight. Good music mind

This kid is game, but hasn't realised how overmatched he is

Good decision ref. Lad had no chance of winning
Mad fight for the kid to take , hope he picked up good money , he was always going to be outclassed X3.

I'll be sorting all mine tomorrow. Gonna put a fair bit on I reckon, love it. Yeah, 6/1 always good for Djok and he will have a confidence boost having won Eastbourne comfortably. He does have the toughest draw on paper out of the big 4 but should get to the semi's OK. Fed did look excellent last week but i reckon he is too short. Think there will be more value in the women's side as well.

11/2 now Djokovic after his Eastbourne win, Murray 6/1 price boost on skybet

He was game a fuck too. Good on him. Hope he got paid and learned a lot.
Brave lad , southpaw, some ability to close down. He has just fought the best fighter he will ever encounter but he might make a few quid and challenge for regional stuff. Can't see a belt for him at any time

Why are so many people rating Hughie Fury and fancying his chances against Joseph Parker ?

Nevermind that what's he done to deserve a title shot ? He beat Fred Kassie and that's about it only got the chance cause of his surname.

Don't get me wrong he's young and promising and looks like he's got a decent future ahead of him but don't like his chances against Parker who can hit hard and fast, his fight against Takam was brilliant and I don't think Hughie could handle that kind of contest !

N also his cousins back in it running his mouth of on Twitter,

Bellew to KO Haye
Hughie to get the win
Wlad to knock out AJ

Don't think he's got one right there !

Welcome to the exclusive club of posters who share their user name with a race horse

@Arkle

Really enjoying this. I don't really follow boxing so I didn't know these two before, but the pundits & bookies were making this out to be a pretty easy win for Buglioni. Summers is well in this fight

Decent fight this

Would have been decent chief support to a main event.

Really enjoying this. I don't really follow boxing so I didn't know these two before, but the pundits & bookies were making this out to be a pretty easy win for Buglioni. Summers is well in this fight
Yeah, Buglioni is the home fighter, good looking lad, reasonable ticket seller, often in good fights but quite limited and easy to hit, Summers was the unknown small hall area level fighter who had never been on TV before this fight.

Cracking fight that. Had Pacquiao winning by 1 point but certainly not the robbery that several American journos are making it out to be, even if the 117-111 card is as bad as anything Matchroom have ever come out with.

Amir Kahn's big money fight plans disappear once again!
Surely Pac quits now?

Rematch then retirement if he loses that. Pacquiao isn't completely shot but his legs looked as slow as I've ever seen them last night and he's definitely not getting those back at this stage of his career.

A good night of British boxing coming up on Saturday

• The fight of the night sees Josh Taylor take on Ohara Davies for the Commonwealth Light Welterweight Title, coverage from 10pm on Channel 5. Among the hardcore boxing fans this is probably the most anticipated clash between two British prospects since James DeGale fought George Groves however Cyclone have made a complete cock up of the promotion from the very start in so many aspects so can't see many casuals knowing the fight is even happening plus the ticket sales have apparently been awful, which is a huge shame as it's a very good fight and both fighters deserve a lot of credit for taking it at this stage of their careers.
  • As good as the main event on Channel 5 is, the undercard is virtually non-existent, so why not tune into the Frank Warren bill on BT? The main event of this was meant to be Billy Joe Saunders vs Avtandil Khurtsidze for the WBO Middleweight Title however the latter has been arrested as part of an FBI investigation into Russian organised crime so that fight is now off. A couple of showcase fights on the card for Anthony Yarde and Daniel Dubois (2 of the most exciting British prospects at the minute alongside Josh Kelly) but there are some very good trade fights on the card, the pick of those being the rematch between Darryll Williams and Jahmaine Smyle for the English Super Middleweight Title, their first fight was the best fight seen in Britain this year after Joshua-Klitschko

Back