Latest boxing crack

It's a shame as I like the bloke but he is a million miles away from world level. Didn't George Groves annihilate him?
He did. He's one of my least favourite boxers so I'm pleased how it went. Absolute disgrace he was given that shot in the first place, regular title or not. 3 x 6 rounder in 2 years and then he's magically elevated into the rankings. He'll be on Sky a lot as a pundit but hopefully that's the last we see of him in the ring.

Just catching up on the Belfast show on Boxnation, get Jono Carroll vs John Quigley watched ASAP! Incredible fight

Burdiss still can't announce the scorecards correctly mind, killed all suspense when announcing the split decision the f***ing knacker

Didn't realise there was an O2 arena show this Saturday. Surprised given who is on.
It's a stinker, there's been a few over the last 18 months or so, but think this may be the worst Saturday night card I can remember on Sky. Apparently Hearn booked the O2 with Whyte and Wach in mind and when that fell through was holding out for a Degale homecoming until his shoulder surgery, so people reckon he just didn't want to lose out on his deposit or annoy one of his main London venues. He'll be selling it on the start of Buatsis 'journey'.

Back