Latest boxing crack

Pacquiao's win rightfully met with scepticism tonight. Ridiculous how a bloke so obviously on PEDs is allowed to challenge for a world title with no drug testing in place.

What a surprise
No vada testing and Manny suddenly has snap in his punches and can go at a pace for 12 rounds with a bigger fighter :confused:

Tbf the snap in his punches has never really deserted him even when the knockouts haven't come. People point to him having only had 1 knockout since Cotto but other than Clottey and Rios he's either dropped or wobbled everybody else he's been in with in that time, he just doesn't have the freakish speed to follow up and finish opponents nowadays.

The fact that both camps refused to sign up to VADA testing is dodgy as fuck though and doesn't set a good precedent.

The gulf between your Parker’s, your Whytes and someone like Fury is massive. Fury world class, the rest including Joshua, are just decent boxers. Except perhaps Wilder, who doesn’t really have any boxing skills but has athleticism and power you just can’t train in someone.

Not a fan of him at all but given his previous struggles with depression I really hope this doesn't send him off the rails. Given all of the stick he's given Price in the past this is utter humiliation for him
He just doesn't seem to like boxing.
Quiet reclusive fella who just wants a simple life. Boxing isn't really for him.
No heart or desire

Will always have a bit of a blind spot for Manny as he was the fighter who got me into boxing but would be astonished if he hadn't doped for a significant part of his career. Even Roach all but admitted that he was doping whilst Ariza was part of the Wildcard camp and find it difficult to believe that there's any legitimate reason a fighter would refuse VADA testing, although that equally applies to Thurman for last night as well.

Will always have a bit of a blind spot for Manny as he was the fighter who got me into boxing but would be astonished if he hadn't doped for a significant part of his career. Even Roach all but admitted that he was doping whilst Ariza was part of the Wildcard camp and find it difficult to believe that there's any legitimate reason a fighter would refuse VADA testing, although that equally applies to Thurman for last night as well.

Maybe Manny said he wouldn't do it if VADA was involved and Keith wanted the fight bad enough to bin them off too?

I love Manny but can't lie and say this one doesn't feel a bit tainted

Maybe Manny said he wouldn't do it if VADA was involved and Keith wanted the fight bad enough to bin them off too?

I love Manny but can't lie and say this one doesn't feel a bit tainted

That's what I was thinking at first but there was an article on Boxing Scene which said that both camps were equally opposed to it.

Back