Latest boxing crack

Really happy for Whyte, he’s waited so long for this.

Rivas is a beast and proved he can mix it. I don’t think it’s the last we’ve seen of him.

Am I the only one who didn't see that as total Whyte domination? He boxed well and picked some class shots, especially a few 2-3 punch head to body combinations, but it's not like he was landing every jab or really looking overly confident defensively. He is still poor at closing the distance when his opponent moves, but his long arms help him out a bit.

I thought Rivas plan was decent. His output just slowed a bit too much in the mid rounds when he shouldve still been jabbing to the heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who didn't see that as total Whyte domination? He boxed well and picked some class shots, especially a few 2-3 punch head to body combinations, but it's not like he was landing every jab or really looking overly confident defensively. He is still poor at closing the distance when his opponent moves, but his long arms help him out a bit.

Just landed better leather.

I thought Rivas plan was decent. His output just slowed a bit too much in the mid rounds when he shouldve still been jabbing to the heart.

It wasn’t a complete domination but Whyte did a very good job with the jab and kept Rivas at bay for most of the fight. Rivas couldn’t really do much.

I thought it was a good performance from Whyte overall. Took a good uppercut and got back up to finish the job.

Can’t see Whyte beating Wilder mind.

It wasn’t a complete domination but Whyte did a very good job with the jab and kept Rivas at bay for most of the fight. Rivas couldn’t really do much.

I thought it was a good performance from Whyte overall. Took a good uppercut and got back up to finish the job.

See I thought he took quite a few shots and landed plenty on the gloves and arms of Rivas. Clear winner but didn't see it as a real schooling or anything. Thought he was pretty vulnerable

spot on...Rivas was very game and was always on the front foot but never really got close enough. Whyte landed all the best shots

Back