Latest boxing crack

That was shit. One person visibly nervous to fight, with hands like egg shells and the other person just lunging in

That was shit. One person visibly nervous to fight, with hands like egg shells and the other person just lunging in
I think aggression is key in bare knuckle. The Promotor threatened to dock two lads pay for what he said was a boring fight at the last event. He backtracked on it after getting abuse on twitter. Either way Paulie has made himself look a nob here.

From boxing for all twitter

CONFIRMED: Oleksandr Usyk is set to fight Andy Ruiz Jr or Anthony Joshua early next year after the WBO made him their mandatory challenger

A get that he unified cruiserweight but the fact he become mandatory and probably fights before Whyte is beyond me, I know it’s different bodies but still

A get that he unified cruiserweight but the fact he become mandatory and probably fights before Whyte is beyond me, I know it’s different bodies but still

The fact that he was their 'super' champion means he gets mandatory spot in his new division.

Rightfully so, why should he take a fight on short notice in a another country as well? Nobody can deny he doesn’t deserve a shot at Wilder
Nobody is denying it?

Short notice, another country? When was that?

Wembley is his home country now and it was months of notice...anyway been done to death him turning a unified shot down I suppose.

Oleksandr Usyk is the mandatory WBO heavyweight challenger

He will fight the winner of Anthony Joshua v Andy Ruiz II. Will be interesting to see how he gets on. Don't agree with the decision mind

Turned down an IBF final eliminator against Pulev as well.

The WBC's handling of him has been a disgrace but he's had other opportunities with the other bodies as well so he's not entirely blameless for the fact that he's not had a title shot yet.
I'd quite like Rivas to batter him to be honest.

Back