Latest boxing crack

AJ going to American and winning is a better story for him - it opens up all sorts of opportunities.

No reason he can't go out there really. Didn't both Fury .....

That would be quite a spectacle. Chavez fought there didn't he?
120k or some shit. Greg haugen.

Ok resisting boxrec for the minute.

Whyte deserves his chance IMO. He’s improved as a fighter since the Joshua fight. He’s a live threat in this division.
Aye And he turned it down. For 5 million......

A shot at the unified championship for 5 million........and he turned it down. Wow.

Andy Ruiz loves this like.

Last edited:
2 wins over Chisora, KO Lucas Browne and a UD decision over Joseph Parker is a better wind record than Wilder. Whyte is underrated if anything imo

Still think looking at Rivaz, he’s gonna get beat July 20 !

Whyte like Joshua hasn’t really fought a come forward fighter, all those names are reactionary fighters think Rivas will work him until Whyte is knackered ( as seen late in the Parker fight ) and it’ll be a late stoppage win for Rivaz

Aye......Mental decision.

Disagree mind. If your promoter thinks you're number 4 in the world and a stand alone PPV fighter I think he deserves a fair opportunity. I wouldn't be surprised if it was smaller details that stopped it happening mind.

AJ going to American and winning is a better story for him - it opens up all sorts of opportunities.

Yeah, that was the original plan anyway. Running back to the UK just reinforces the Mr.Protected narrative.

Last edited by a moderator:

except he got beat last time

He has a lot to prove now

AJ wants it in America and I’ve got to give him credit for that if it happens, could take the easy option and have it here

He couldnt really now.

Last edited:
Disagree mind. If your promoter thinks you're number 4 in the world and a stand alone PPV fighter I think he deserves a fair opportunity. I wouldn't be surprised if it was smaller details that stopped it happening mind.

Yeah, that was the original plan anyway. Running back to the UK just reinforces the Mr.Protected narrative.
School boy error for me, I’m assuming he didn’t back himself to win....could have been 10’s of millions on his way.

If he wasn’t confident and wants few 2-3 million Quid purses then aye fair enough... but it don’t play the victim. Bored of hearing about how long he’s been mandatory, he will get less versus wilder due to champions cut.

Weird for me like Marra.

Still think looking at Rivaz, he’s gonna get beat July 20 !

Whyte like Joshua hasn’t really fought a come forward fighter, all those names are reactionary fighters think Rivas will work him until Whyte is knackered ( as seen late in the Parker fight ) and it’ll be a late stoppage win for Rivaz
Don’t know enough about Rivas like....if mobile, very very fit with some decent pop to get Whyte respect he has a chance, I’ll have to YouTube the fucker.

Last edited:
School boy error for me, I’m assuming he didn’t back himself to win....could have been 10’s of millions on his way.

If he wasn’t confident and wants few 2-3 million Quid purses then aye fair enough... but it don’t play the victim. Bored of hearing about how long he’s been mandatory, he will get less versus wilder due to champions cut.

Weird for me like Marra.

Personally the way I see it, is that if you're a stand alone PPV fighter (by your own promoter's standards) and you have history with AJ, you deserve a more fair purse. The fight would be massive over here in no small part due to Whyte and the Joshua rivalry with him.

Personally the way I see it, is that if you're a stand alone PPV fighter (by your own promoter's standards) and you have history with AJ, you deserve a more fair purse. The fight would be massive over here in no small part due to Whyte and the Joshua rivalry with him.
Whyte said he turned it down because of the rematch clause, he said Joshua wanted the lions share in the rematch if Whyte won, Whyte wanted to give Joshua the same terms as he would get for the first fight and that got declined.
Aj loves a pound note just as much as the next man.

I don’t blame Whyte for turning it down to be honest, he (f***ing should be) is on the cusp of a WBC shot and he backs himself to win, which would have made him tens of millions in the unification.

Last edited:
Whyte said he turned it down because of the rematch clause, he said Joshua wanted the lions share in the rematch if Whyte won, Whyte wanted to give Joshua the same terms as he would get for the first fight and that got declined.

I don’t blame Whyte for turning it down to be honest, he (f***ing should be) is on the cusp of a WBC shot and he backs himself to win, which would have made him tens of millions in the unification.

There you go. Like I said few posts back, would've more likely been small details in the contract.

It's a bit of a farce anyway. Joshua was 'the' champion for no time before they started acting like he'd been on some Klitschko-esque run.

Don’t disagree. Just stop the victim shit.

Had a choice as a challenger for 3 of the belts and turned down millions.
Has his reasons and his side of story but no walking past millions.

Btw Hearn has done an amazing job matchmaking Whyte like, Warren would be proud.

Don’t disagree. Just stop the victim shit.

Had a choice as a challenger for 3 of the belts and turned down millions.
Has his reasons and his side of story but no walking past millions.

Btw Hearn has done an amazing job matchmaking Whyte like, Warren would be proud.

I'd like to know what he is worth at the minute to be able to knock back 5 million. I always think with boxers if a big fight comes along and you back yourself to win then take what's on offer then the bog money will follow. Maybe I'm a bit naive.

I'd like to know what he is worth at the minute to be able to knock back 5 million. I always think with boxers if a big fight comes along and you back yourself to win then take what's on offer then the bog money will follow. Maybe I'm a bit naive.

Never accept less than your worth in boxing because any pay day could be your last imo. Regardless of what doors a victory opens.

Back