Latest boxing crack

Is he worth 5 million now? I'm guessing he isn't and he might not get another chance at that kind of payday.

A large amount of the revenue would be based on the Whyte - Joshua rivalry. He's a standalone PPV fighter now too, seemingly. I'd say Joshua would comfortably be due over 20m for that fight.

I see Paulie Malignaggi is fighting in the Bare Knuckle fighting championship tonight, anyone know if anywhere is broadcasting it?

Having looked at their youtube channel it looks absolutely brutal, can't see why Paulie would get involved surely the money can't be that good.

I see Paulie Malignaggi is fighting in the Bare Knuckle fighting championship tonight, anyone know if anywhere is broadcasting it?

Having looked at their youtube channel it looks absolutely brutal, can't see why Paulie would get involved surely the money can't be that good.

It is on Premier Sports mate. Paulie is only doing it because the lad he is fighting is a friend of Conor McGregor.

Can't see anyway Lobov wins , but hope so badly that he does. Malignaggi is a little rat (although I appreciate his commentary)

Just watched the 2 minute highlight video on Youtube, that made it look a deserved victory. Impossible to tell though, just about to start watching post-match Malignaggi press conference

Back