Latest boxing crack

I didn't bother with the Khan fight, i was expecting him to be stopped in the first half of the fight. I woke up this morning and heard he had lost to a TKO didn't suprise me, however watching the finish online it's a complete joke, I'm still trying to work out did Khan just want out or was he ripped off.

Just to comment of the Sky show what a complete shower of shit that was...plus what's the point of having summarises commenting on the fight when all you can hear is over the top load shit music. Sky/Hearn really need to stop the shit music inbetween rounds and especially pre & post fight it's just bad..
I think he wanted out

And the second paragraph. Well put

That should be it for Kahn now.

Was never going to challenge any all time great list, but it’s a real shame he wasted some of his prime years sat waiting for Manny and Floyd, when he was never really going to get those fights.

Just watched it.

Kahn looked awful. Pains me to say, as I've always enjoyed watching him fight. But his speed is gone, and that means his style now makes him a walking punch bag.

THAT SAID - he wasn't really in any major trouble at the time the fight was stopped. I've never seen someone get hit in the balls THAT blatantly before. It was a f***ing uppercut to his ballsack for fucks sake.
I'm amazed Kahn could walk, nevermind talk to the ref.

And for that punch to win a fight, is a disgrace tbh. Especially on a TKO and not a technical decision.

Even worse, Kahn now won't believe it was fair, and so probably won't pack it in - Its easy to say "I was in the fight until he punched me in the balls". Brook fight will happen now.

The low blow looked like it happened due to Khan just running/falling inside to me. Punch didn't have time to come more 'up'. Still, Khan looked relieved when it was stopped.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he wanted out

And the second paragraph. Well put

Aye, Virgil Hunter said that he stopped the fight because Khan said that he didn't want any more.

Even the highly-biased American commentry team were commending Kahn's resiliency and saying his trainer might have to pull him out of the fight for his own good.

ESPN genuinely make the Sky team look semi-objective in comparison. Tessitore said that Crawford was arguably the best switch hitter boxing had ever seen FFS

Last edited:
I think he wanted out
Aye, Virgil Hunter said that he stopped the fight because Khan said that he didn't want any more.

ESPN genuinely make the Sky team look semi-objective in comparison. Tessitore said that Crawford was arguably the best switch hitter boxing had ever seen FFS

Bt was decent commentary.

Although felt Richie woodhall was way over the top on khan like

Loving this Ben Richardson fella like.

The low blow was welcome relief for Khan's corner as he was going to get hurt as Crawford was getting through too easily. They could have taken the full 5 minutes but made the correct call imo.

Yea, literally nothing to look forward too, seems everyone is taking a year off.

Really looking forward to Rungvisai vs Estrada next week but other than that there really isn't a lot to get excited about at all. Canelo vs Jacobs is a really good fight on merit but even then you know that Jacobs has no chance of winning a decision against him.

Watch some boxing
Good retort there. He was a fantastic boxer but his latter years have been a farce. 5 losses and 4 by way of knockout. Sad to see him los his hand speed. You can't deny he's susceptible to a punch.

It doesn't detract from his ability as a boxer. Especially as he's fought in so many divisions

Back