Latest boxing crack

He was but thought he did OK last couple of rounds . Was worried he wasn't going to last after the first.
Good decision by virgil to pull him as he was never going to win and could have got seriously hurt.

Agree

Brook fight (will be meh but they'll make a fortune) and then he should walk off into the sun

Only see the “stoppage” but listened to a bit of Costello/Bunce/Paulie afterwards and it sounds like it was only going one way.

He will get stick (he always does) and it seems a weird ending not using the allotted time. Saying that, there is no disgrace getting beaten by a P4P top 5 fighter.

He’s had a very good career, but that should be it. He’s made a fortune and was just short of the very top level. Fought some top class fighters and been fun to watch. Fair play.

Khan actually performed better than I thought he was capable of at this stage of his career after the knockdown but that ending was an utter farce from all concerned and continues what has been a pretty awful 2019 for the sport so far.

Hopefully Khan wraps it in now, couldn't give a toss about the Brook fight at this point and he's clearly not good enough to beat any of the top welters. Crawford really needs to step up his level of opposition, he's a superb talent but it'd be an absolute disgrace if the Spence fight doesn't happen

Still can't get over the dual blows of the PPV announcement & how shite last night was. The Khan result is an odd one, but when I checked result I was expecting some kind of funny defeat for khan

Khan is one of the worst defensive boxers fighting at the top level. He's f***ing atrocious.

Even if he had a good chin his career wouldn't have turned out much differently with the obvious exception of the Prescott fight IMO. As much as some people think he'd have been some pound-for-pound great if he'd had a better chin he's always had some major technical flaws that make him really vulnerable to a good counter-puncher, even before the knockdowns/knockouts he was getting timed by Canelo and Garcia and probably would have ended in a similar fashion against Crawford if not for the low blow.

Just watched it.

Kahn looked awful. Pains me to say, as I've always enjoyed watching him fight. But his speed is gone, and that means his style now makes him a walking punch bag.

THAT SAID - he wasn't really in any major trouble at the time the fight was stopped. I've never seen someone get hit in the balls THAT blatantly before. It was a f***ing uppercut to his ballsack for fucks sake.
I'm amazed Kahn could walk, nevermind talk to the ref.

And for that punch to win a fight, is a disgrace tbh. Especially on a TKO and not a technical decision.

Even worse, Kahn now won't believe it was fair, and so probably won't pack it in - Its easy to say "I was in the fight until he punched me in the balls". Brook fight will happen now.

Just watched it.

Kahn looked awful. Pains me to say, as I've always enjoyed watching him fight. But his speed is gone, and that means his style now makes him a walking punch bag.

THAT SAID - he wasn't really in any major trouble at the time the fight was stopped. I've never seen someone get hit in the balls THAT blatantly before. It was a f***ing uppercut to his ballsack for fucks sake.
I'm amazed Kahn could walk, nevermind talk to the ref.

And for that punch to win a fight, is a disgrace tbh. Especially on a TKO and not a technical decision.

Even worse, Kahn now won't believe it was fair, and so probably won't pack it in - Its easy to say "I was in the fight until he punched me in the balls". Brook fight will happen now.
:) Uppercut to the balls...accurate description.

I genuinley want to see him retire, as you say even his speed didn’t seem to be there, I was on the edge of my seat hoping he could see it through until his teste’s were manhandled.

Khan needs to retire now before he does permenant damage he’s had some pretty bad knock outs in his career. He’s finished at top level and no one wants to see him fight some bum. He could fight Brook as a last pay day I guess but I don’t think he should.

When he was on celebrity get me out of here a couple of years back he sounded a bit punch drunk then. Getting in the ring with these top level fighters isn’t good for him.

Not impressed with Whyte fight being Ppv like...

Hoping sly Eddie can delivers proper undercard the fuckpot.

And please keep that okolie fucker way away from it, and preferably Dave Allen anarl.

I didn't bother with the Khan fight, i was expecting him to be stopped in the first half of the fight. I woke up this morning and heard he had lost to a TKO didn't suprise me, however watching the finish online it's a complete joke, I'm still trying to work out did Khan just want out or was he ripped off.

Just to comment of the Sky show what a complete shower of shit that was...plus what's the point of having summarises commenting on the fight when all you can hear is over the top load shit music. Sky/Hearn really need to stop the shit music inbetween rounds and especially pre & post fight it's just bad..

Back