Latest boxing crack

Schwarz, who the fuck is Schwarz?

Some bloke who’s fought nobody but still managed to get himself ranked number 2 in the win ahead of Miller and Fury so that will allow Warren to play ‘ he’s a top 5 ranked credible live opponent ‘

He’s gone through the ranking, cherrypicked the easiest fight and looked to sort it

Joke

Cracking fighter who provided endless entertainment throughout his career but the bloke is so bitter and insecure it beggars belief.
He loves it, can’t resist like.....

Woeful patter from Froch.
Remember when he spent a good couple of year chasing Calzaghe.....you’ll always be in his shadow Carl.
Well this is true, but fuck me, what a fight that would have been.

He is clearly doing it on the wind up mind and he’s getting the responses he wants.

Don’t mind Froch at all. An absolute warrior.
Of course you don't mind him.....

As expected Fury fighting an absolute nobody when he could have fought for the title instead.

Pathetic
You can't make your mouth go about other fighters then do exactly what they're doing like, it's pathetic if he'd took this fight before wilder you'd understand but it's just a nothing fight, he might as well just grab a bloke off the street and fight them on YouTube.

Last edited:
I always liked Froch and had this perception of him being a bit dull outside the ring, to the point where he didn't look comfortable at all trying to play the game in the buildup to the Groves rematch. Was I wrong or was he always a twat? His constant trolling now is f***ing boring

It's the only sport where the gobshites are dodging Joshua

They're all trying to pick the most convenient fights at the most convenient time by the looks of it. Fury fighting a nobody, Joshua fighting an unfit slob, Hearn trying to stop a Wlad v Wilder fight unless he's willing to sack off the Fury rematch. All a bit shit after what looked like it would be a class year.

I always liked Froch and had this perception of him being a bit dull outside the ring, to the point where he didn't look comfortable at all trying to play the game in the buildup to the Groves rematch. Was I wrong or was he always a twat? His constant trolling now is f***ing boring

He was always a bit on the odd side but he started to become a proper unbearable twat in the build up to the first fight with Groves and it's remained that way ever since.

Watched a video of Tyson being interviewed recently. Was smoking a massive spliff and was fighting back his tears while talking about Ali. Only seen a clip so if anyone has a link to the full video I'd be grateful :D
Never read this post but I was only watching that video this morning, after it came up in my recommendation list.

'He's a different breed of person, he's not like us', said Tyson. Topper video, that shows how Ali was regarded, respected and admired by Tyson.

Back