Latest boxing crack

He's not even an ex-champ, but yeah I know what you mean. Fought Joshua as well as Parker and Povetkin, so is at least a familiar name and he will give it a go, but limited risk and a safe fight which will generally be fairly well accepted as a first fight at the new weight.

Just had to look him up, never heard of him.

Fury-Schwarz and Warrington-Galahad as a double header PPV. Exciting times

He's not even an ex-champ, but yeah I know what you mean. Fought Joshua as well as Parker and Povetkin, so is at least a familiar name

Just had to look him up, never heard of him.
Was he not? Oh. I thought he was one of the "paper" champs after Fury got stripped.
But yeah, we both get the point - he's a name, despite not being very good. An international version of Chisora ;)

Haven't heard of Mr Black, either.

Fury-Schwarz and Warrington-Galahad as a double header PPV. Exciting times

Fuck me, it probably will be as well. Fury will be fighting in the US at like 4.30am, so it'll probably be a combined PPV - 'get both cards for £20' or whatever. Frank said Warrington wouldn't be PPV, unless anything significant was added, well Fury in that kind of fight in the early hours doesn't float my boat.

Talks were by all accounts at a pretty advanced stage for the rematch so it's very unlikely that figures weren't discussed. Find it bizarre how Wilder has been (rightly) slated for turning down a $100 million 3-fight deal from DAZN including 2 Joshua fights whereas Fury has taken nowhere near as much flak for turning down a rematch to fight Tom Schwarz.

After his last performance he should be getting held to the same standard as the other 2. If he's going to genuinely market himself as the lineal heavyweight champion of the world, he should be at least fighting top 10-15 fighters. Joshua has been slaughtered for fighting Miller yet Miller is a far, far better opponent than Schwarz.

If that rumour is true then that’s a disgusting fight and proves how much bullshit comes out of the mouth of Warren and Fury, ‘ he’ll fight a top5 ranked opponent next ‘ load of shit both of them are full of it !

Tyson won’t get stuck because he’s protected himself with the whole mental health crack, people will be too scared of the PC brigade to criticise him

If that rumour is true then that’s a disgusting fight and proves how much bullshit comes out of the mouth of Warren and Fury, ‘ he’ll fight a top5 ranked opponent next ‘ load of shit both of them are full of it !

Tyson won’t get stuck because he’s protected himself with the whole mental health crack, people will be too scared of the PC brigade to criticise him
It doesn't seem to be a reasonable fight at all to me. I thought he'd at least go after another decent name, rather than a tune up fight.

It doesn't seem to be a reasonable fight at all to me. I thought he'd at least go after another decent name, rather than a tune up fight.

An absolute disgrace if true ! Can’t believe people believe a word that comes out of Warrens mouth !

Both he and Fury should get so much srick for this makes a mockery of every dollar he’s gonna get in this ESPN deal already, how do they have the front to say i’m The king of the division with this deal everyone’s got to come to me and then even think of this fight ? Pathetic, the blokes looks in the best shape of his life and they’re gonna got him in with after just xompeting for a championship

An absolute disgrace if true ! Can’t believe people believe a word that comes out of Warrens mouth !

Both he and Fury should get so much srick for this makes a mockery of every dollar he’s gonna get in this ESPN deal already, how do they have the front to say i’m The king of the division with this deal everyone’s got to come to me and then even think of this fight ? Pathetic, the blokes looks in the best shape of his life and they’re gonna got him in with after just xompeting for a championship

I don't think he's in the shape of his life at all.

Fuck me, it probably will be as well. Fury will be fighting in the US at like 4.30am, so it'll probably be a combined PPV - 'get both cards for £20' or whatever. Frank said Warrington wouldn't be PPV, unless anything significant was added, well Fury in that kind of fight in the early hours doesn't float my boat.

Aye this.........its one to make him look good for the US audience.

Schwarz is ranked at 41 on BoxRec...........says it all really.

Could at least somewhat understand turning down the Wilder rematch if he was fighting someone in the lower end of the top 10/15 with a view of getting one more fight in before the rematch but this is an absolute joke and completely contradicts everything he's been coming out in a boxing sense since his comeback.

Always looks elite and seems to fall against the actual elite

Carrol was game but got but lashed about TBH.

Taylor just totally dominant.

Buzzing for the Spence Vs Garcia fight. Spence will be to big IMO but seen Garcia at 4/1 seems good odds /value for a fighter of his quality

I always thought he'd be the one from the Olympic squaf clearly has the skills maybe slightly short on power. If you look at boxrec the three above him I'd make him 50/50 with all of them, possibly Johs would be a slight favourite.

Been watching loads of early mike these days. I appreciate what my dad said when I was a young lad

He was described as a pure animal

Get it now
Tyson was an animal and an excellent fighter however he also dominated a pretty desperate era in heavyweight boxing.

His best wins were against Larry Holmes who had been out of action for two years and Michael Spinks who’s best days were as a light heavyweight.

I’d say regardless of which version of Tyson we are talking that both Lewis and Holyfield wouldve beat it.

Watched a video of Tyson being interviewed recently. Was smoking a massive spliff and was fighting back his tears while talking about Ali. Only seen a clip so if anyone has a link to the full video I'd be grateful :D

Back