Latest boxing crack

Wilder vs Brezeale announced for May

And you’ll still get people calling Joshua the ducker and that’s a joke !

Wilder bottles so many offers from Joshua this year and last

Cheery picks a fight against an inactive Fury who he thought he get past with a win

Keeps bleating on about one face, one name and then turns down a 3 fight offer for 120 million for the Brezeale fight then 2 against Joshua

His manager then says states he taking the fight and putting it on free to air TV cause he’s doing right by the fans ..... And says they don’t want to offer a deal to Joshua but when they do they will !

Such a lack of honesty in the heavyweight division it’s horrible why they can’t admit that they’ve avoided him for years cause they’ll know he’ll get beat and that it’s not on PPV because they’ll be embarrassed by the numbers I don’t know I mean the Fury fight only done 300,000 in the US, it’s just really boring especially when Wilder goes onto claim he’s the man of the division who holds all the keys !

What a shit champion, technically horrible almost as egotistical as Fury n I hope Brezeale takes his power out boxes him n gets a points decision not that there’s much chance of that.

Rant done

Been widely reported that Fury turned down a 50/50 split for a Wilder rematch, he can get fucked as well.

Been widely reported that Fury turned down a 50/50 split for a Wilder rematch, he can get fucked as well.
I guess because 50% of fuck all is still fuck all?

Still though, considering the things he's said in recent months, its a strange one. Maybe he just really really wants to win next time, and needs another year in the gym and another tune up fight? Plus the added bonus of being paid a fuckton of cash to do it.

Considering he gave the entire purse away from the first fight, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Still though, considering the things he's said in recent months, its a strange one. Maybe he just really really wants to win next time, and needs another year in the gym and another tune up fight? Plus the added bonus of being paid a fuckton of cash to do it.

Considering he gave the entire purse away from the first fight, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Cut from the same cloth as Joshua and Wilder when it comes down to ££££. He’ll be facing bog standard opposition for the next couple of fights with his new deal.
Can’t see anyone of Joshua, Wider and Fury facing off again till 2020.

No no. No no. What are you doing
Fuccccck hhhiimmmm

His fight with wilder was just a figment of everyone imagination.

Its very convenient to have ex-champs who are absolutely shite around. Makes a legit fight, whilst being no risk at all.

Good choice for him!

Not sure its no risk with it being Usyk's first fight at heavy......Takam is at least durable.

Can see it lasting 7/8 rounds before the stoppage...

Possibly Usyk v Whyte or Chisora happening next towards the end of the year?

Last edited:

It's disappointing, but there's few factors why I think the rematch hasn't happened:

- Fury was nowhere near top shape.

- New promotional deal wanting to expand his US profile.

- His newborn.

I'm gutted it's not happening but the logic was probably just 'let's get fitter and make more money in a few months'

It's disappointing, but there's few factors why I think the rematch hasn't happened:

- Fury was nowhere near top shape.

- New promotional deal wanting to expand his US profile.

- His newborn.

I'm gutted it's not happening but the logic was probably just 'let's get fitter and make more money in a few months'
Yep. Losing weight and being in fighting shape are not the same. He clearly lacked power in the last fight. That takes time.

Fair play to him, I say.

Talks were by all accounts at a pretty advanced stage for the rematch so it's very unlikely that figures weren't discussed. Find it bizarre how Wilder has been (rightly) slated for turning down a $100 million 3-fight deal from DAZN including 2 Joshua fights whereas Fury has taken nowhere near as much flak for turning down a rematch to fight Tom Schwarz.

After his last performance he should be getting held to the same standard as the other 2. If he's going to genuinely market himself as the lineal heavyweight champion of the world, he should be at least fighting top 10-15 fighters. Joshua has been slaughtered for fighting Miller yet Miller is a far, far better opponent than Schwarz.

Yep. Losing weight and being in fighting shape are not the same. He clearly lacked power in the last fight. That takes time.

Fair play to him, I say.

He lacked a lot tbh. As impressive as it was, he wasn't at his best. Looked a bit to weak and drained (as you'd expect). The problem is though that he took the first fight before he was fit and talked a massive amount of shit talk, so naturally people expected him to fight Wilder again. Like I say, undoubted shame but hopefully he gets fitter and batters him this time

Talks were by all accounts at a pretty advanced stage for the rematch so it's very unlikely that figures weren't discussed. Find it bizarre how Wilder has been (rightly) slated for turning down a $100 million 3-fight deal from DAZN including 2 Joshua fights whereas Fury has taken nowhere near as much flak for turning down a rematch to fight Tom Schwarz.

After his last performance he should be getting held to the same standard as the other 2. If he's going to genuinely market himself as the lineal heavyweight champion of the world, he should be at least fighting top 10-15 fighters. Joshua has been slaughtered for fighting Miller yet Miller is a far, far better opponent than Schwarz.

I agree with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its very convenient to have ex-champs who are absolutely shite around. Makes a legit fight, whilst being no risk at all.

Good choice for him!

He's not even an ex-champ, but yeah I know what you mean. Fought Joshua as well as Parker and Povetkin, so is at least a familiar name and he will give it a go, but limited risk and a safe fight which will generally be fairly well accepted as a first fight at the new weight.

Just had to look him up, never heard of him.

Last edited:

Back