Latest boxing crack

What time should Pacquaio be on? 5am? Want to watch that and the Browne Jack fight but not sure if I can be chewed to get up or stay up. Although I always say that and end up doing it

Would be surprised if he's on any earlier than 4am if it's anything like most Vegas shows

Eddie Hearn says he expects a decision on Anthony Joshua's next fight to be made next week. Still talking to Fury and Whyte, but added: "Don't be surprised to see Joshua on DAZN in June against Jarrell Miller in this building

That would be the least surprising fight out of the 3 :lol::lol:

Eddie Hearn says he expects a decision on Anthony Joshua's next fight to be made next week. Still talking to Fury and Whyte, but added: "Don't be surprised to see Joshua on DAZN in June against Jarrell Miller in this building

That would be the least surprising fight out of the 3 :lol::lol:

The lanky **** still thinks people believe his bullshit

Word is he's been taking the piss with derisory lowball offers to fighters to face Joshua. I would piss myself if they all fucked him off and organised some scraps amongst themselves, leaving him sat alone crying in an empty wembley arena.

Word is he's been taking the piss with derisory lowball offers to fighters to face Joshua. I would piss myself if they all fucked him off and organised some scraps amongst themselves, leaving him sat alone crying in an empty wembley arena.
Aye whyte wasn’t happy. Actually rejected it :eek:

Unfortunate as long as Adam Smith is stuck on the end of hearns cock they will have the monopoly.

Joshua is in a position where he can’t lose financially

Regardless of who he fights he will get big attendances (for the moment, long term piss taking and it falls apart obviously). And he still holds the belts so has the cards

If he wants to be credible however, he needs to fight either Fury or Wilder in 2019.

Back