Latest boxing crack

Wtf

Liam Smith v Sam eggington headljng liverpool matchroom card.

Genuine title challenger versus a British title level fighter...good work Eddie you tinker, I’m not sure if he’s taking the piss or sky just don’t give a fuck.

Obviously no mention of Sam being taken apart and basically quitting in his last fight versus an absolute nobody .
Fowler and price also on the card! Proper scouse fest! Fowler vs Fitzgerald should be a good match up, the rest..........meh!

Canelo vs Jacobs confirmed for Cinco de Mayo weekend

Massive shame that we're not getting the 3rd Golovkin fight yet but probably the best fight they could have made for Canelo other than GGG.

Canelo vs Jacobs confirmed for Cinco de Mayo weekend

Massive shame that we're not getting the 3rd Golovkin fight yet but probably the best fight they could have made for Canelo other than GGG.

Looks like September date might be Golovkin instead

Can't believe I missed this last night.
Wow. Just seen the fight.
Absolutely smashed round the ring.
Couldn't cope with him at all.

Was an unbelievable left hook that dropped him, never recovered from it when got up.
Was all over the place from the first hook in 10 seconds. Too quick for linares.

What time should Pacquaio be on? 5am? Want to watch that and the Browne Jack fight but not sure if I can be chewed to get up or stay up. Although I always say that and end up doing it

Back