Latest boxing crack

I do generally buy most AJ PPVs, but wouldn't for one starting around 3.30/4am and against Miller FFS. I know the UK market is small in comparison, but I wonder how many buys that would do over here?
Do they really think they can market that fight as a big American PPV? I guess that's the question.

BoxRec: Event

Can't believe this card is actually taking place at the O2. They'll obviously set it for x amount of capacity, but still. Think the main event will be a decent enough scrap, but the contrast of a typical Sky Sports Saturday Fight Night from 2013/14 to now is alarming.

ITV's first PBC card airing at 1am tomorrow morning : Uzcategui vs Plant for the IBF Super Middleweight Title

BoxRec: Event

Can't believe this card is actually taking place at the O2. They'll obviously set it for x amount of capacity, but still. Think the main event will be a decent enough scrap, but the contrast of a typical Sky Sports Saturday Fight Night from 2013/14 to now is alarming.

Wasn't a single world title fight on a regular Sky Saturday Fight Night last year

Last edited:
ITV's first PBC card airing at 1am tomorrow morning : Uzcategui vs Plant for the IBF Super Middleweight Title

Wasn't a single world title fight on a regular Sky Saturday Fight Night last year
Adam and Eddie have created a selfish monster... been saying for years. Once they ended contracts with Maloney, Hobson, coldwell, Hennessy and wen t exclusive it was obvious what was coming .

Really hope bt sport keep in for the long haul

Great to see khan v Crawford announced for the 20th

Pleased for khan one of the top British fighters of the modern era in terms off travelling abroad and taking on the best.

Fair play....and gets the paydays as a reward.

Great example to many a fighter

I don’t know if you’re fishing but I agree. People are quick to knock Khan but actually he’s had tear ups with top level fighters and got the better of a few. Hopefully they can get him past his fast start this time.

Expect Crawford to win but I don’t think it’s the crazy mismatch people are making out.

I don’t know if you’re fishing but I agree. People are quick to knock Khan but actually he’s had tear ups with top level fighters and got the better of a few. Hopefully they can get him past his fast start this time.

Expect Crawford to win but I don’t think it’s the crazy mismatch people are making out.
No mate.

Big fan. Exciting fights, brave as they come, travels to take on tips fighters.

Khan has played Hearn superbly :lol:

Few years too late for it to be as competitive as it could've been, but better than some of the alternatives for both fighters.

Daniel Dubois vs Razvan Cojanu on March 8th. He's the bloke who took Gorman a full 12 rounds in December and has been beaten by Ortiz and Parker previous to that. I still believe it's still a rather underwhelming fight for one of the country's up-and-coming heavy's.

Daniel Dubois vs Razvan Cojanu on March 8th. He's the bloke who took Gorman a full 12 rounds in December and has been beaten by Ortiz and Parker previous to that. I still believe it's still a rather underwhelming fight for one of the country's up-and-coming heavy's.
Needs to be put in with Gorman imo.

Wtf

Liam Smith v Sam eggington headljng liverpool matchroom card.

Genuine title challenger versus a British title level fighter...good work Eddie you tinker, I’m not sure if he’s taking the piss or sky just don’t give a fuck.

Obviously no mention of Sam being taken apart and basically quitting in his last fight versus an absolute nobody .

Back