David Price vs Tom Little

Warren/BT Sport Box Office

Josh Warrington vs Carl Frampton - IBF Featherweight Title
Martin Murray vs Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam
Mark Heffron vs Liam Williams - British Middleweight Title
Nathan Gorman vs Razvan Cojanu
Michael Conlan vs Jason Cunningham
Billy Joe Saunders vs Charles Adamu

The BT card looks much better of the 2 on paper with each of the 3 main fights on there being genuinely competitive fights

Chisora for the win on Saturday for me like ! Looks in better knick than ever and I don’t think Whyte has progressed as much as he’s thought to

I wonder how much the main events will overlap each other. I'm watching the BT card, but quite fancy whyte v chisora as I'll be well oiled by then so will no doubt lean towards the simple gratification of two heavyweights clubbing each other

Chisora for the win on Saturday for me like ! Looks in better knick than ever and I don’t think Whyte has progressed as much as he’s thought to

If Chisora's going to win he's going to have to be pretty dominant in order to get the decision. Despite what Joshua and Hearn are coming out with they are clearly lining up Whyte for April so there's pretty much no chance Chisora will get the nod if it's a close fight

If Chisora's going to win he's going to have to be pretty dominant in order to get the decision. Despite what Joshua and Hearn are coming out with they are clearly lining up Whyte for April so there's pretty much no chance Chisora will get the nod if it's a close fight

Hopefully paves the way for a Fury Wilder rematch.

Hearn saying "We might go fight in the States and put Khan - Brook on at Wembley" :lol::lol:

Bitter as fuck. Also as if Khan - Brook comes close to selling out Wembley ffs.

Hearn saying "We might go fight in the States and put Khan - Brook on at Wembley" :lol::lol:

Bitter as fuck. Also as if Khan - Brook comes close to selling out Wembley ffs.

Even when the interest for that fight was at its peak the only stadium they really could have done that fight was Bramall Lane. Never had anything like the crossover appeal that Froch-Groves 2 had, never mind Joshua against any one of Wlad/Wilder/Fury

Has Saunders opponent changed? Sure he was fighting someone called Sera? Not that it'll matter.
Definitely watching the BT card out of the 2. Hopefully Whyte Chisora is on after Frampton Warrington, if not I'll rewatch it later.
Betting wise tempted to go for Frampton Chisora double although Chisora is going to have to be pretty convincing to beat 1 of Eddies brown envelopes if it goes the distance. Think Frampton should be comfortable against Warrington, but then again I expected Selby to be. Is Tom Little any good? 4/1 to beat David Price. Unless he's absolute pony that's got to be worth a couple of quid

Likely fights to be televised for Saturday:

Matchroom/Sky Box Office

Dillian Whyte vs Dereck Chisora
Cristofer Rosales vs Charlie Edwards - WBC Flyweight Title
Ryan Walsh vs Reece Bellotti - British Featherweight Title
Joshua Buatsi vs Renold Quinlan
David Price vs Tom Little

Warren/BT Sport Box Office

Josh Warrington vs Carl Frampton - IBF Featherweight Title
Martin Murray vs Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam
Mark Heffron vs Liam Williams - British Middleweight Title
Nathan Gorman vs Razvan Cojanu
Michael Conlan vs Jason Cunningham
Billy Joe Saunders vs Charles Adamu

The BT card looks much better of the 2 on paper with each of the 3 main fights on there being genuinely competitive fights
We'll get to see big Tommy Fury anarl. :cool:

Definitely buying the BT card

Still got a feeling that Warrington will eke out a close but deserved decision. He'd have been tailor-made for the version of Frampton who beat Santa Cruz but don't think the Jackal's the same fighter nowadays.

Really hope I'm wrong like as Frampton's been one of me favourites over the last few years

Still got a feeling that Warrington will eke out a close but deserved decision. He'd have been tailor-made for the version of Frampton who beat Santa Cruz but don't think the Jackal's the same fighter nowadays.

Really hope I'm wrong like as Frampton's been one of me favourites over the last few years
Really confident frampton will step up for this.

Can see a comfortable 4 round victory.

For added interest I’m gonna have a dabble on chisora late stoppage

Class seeing how bitter AJ and particularly Hearn are after Fury - Wilder :lol:
Even more bitter after seeing fury take the stage and steel the show with his humility and presence on spoty....

I think it's an easy night for Whyte personally, not backing him at 3/10 though.
U reckon. What do you mean easy like?

Not so sure me like....his 3 ranked fights he’s been hanging on for dear life or sparked.

Concede he should be favourite though.

Even more bitter after seeing fury take the stage and steel the show with his humility and presence on spoty....

U reckon. What do you mean easy like?

Not so sure me like....his 3 ranked fights he’s been hanging on for dear life or sparked.

Concede he should be favourite though.

I don't think Chisora has much left in the tank and Whyte is a much better fighter than when they last fought.

Not 3/10 confident though.

I can't pick a winner for either 'big' fight. Slightly favour Warrington and Whyte but if Chisora is as fit as Haye reckons he could win. Likewise if Frampton is back to his old form he could match Warrington.

I've put my free fiver on a Sunderland / Pompey draw.

Back