Latest boxing crack

There’s the obvious trash talk in order to hype a fight.....however Khans comments are pretty disrespectful tbf.....bad crack really.
It is, but haway man ;)

Khan is a proper arsewipe like. Completely deluded.

Both him and Brook have fucked their own legacies by looking for one specific fight each. Mayweather and Khan respectively.
If khan fights Crawford I’ll be over the moon, Fanttastic legacy as an all action fighter who fought the best he could tbf.

If khan fights Crawford I’ll be over the moon, Fanttastic legacy as an all action fighter who fought the best he could tbf.

I won't, it's pointless imo. At least him and Brook are similar level. He's done fuck all for years apart from take the fight with Alvarez.

Brook v Khan is a good domestic dust up between two past it fighters. Would generate massive interest.

Khan is an odious tosser mind.

Must admit I laughed out of astonishment that he actually came out with it but he's well out of order. Only other time I can remember someone going so personal in recent times was that tosser Bellew taunting Cleverly about his apparent alcoholism and his uncle getting arrested for sex offences before their rematch

I won't, it's pointless imo. At least him and Brook are similar level. He's done fuck all for years apart from take the fight with Alvarez.

Brook v Khan is a good domestic dust up between two past it fighters. Would generate massive interest.
He’s had a great career fighting top fighters for years, he has a excellent legacy for me as a boxing fan...and I repeat boxing fan.

I’ll miss him when he’s done, whicj]h I accept has probably passed.

Pretty shite for Brooks missus and kids to hear someone of Khan's profile openly say it

If they can stop pissing themselves at the hypocrisy.

Khan banging on about strippers yet got caught beating one out on Skype. Talks about Brook getting stabbed yet had a brawl years ago with a bunch of bairns. He talks about "to get a fight with me" as if he's completely forgotten the last 8 years or so of his career

He’s had a great career fighting top fighters for years, he has a excellent legacy for me as a boxing fan...and I repeat boxing fan.

I’ll miss him when he’s done, whicj]h I accept has probably passed.

Great career definitely. Fought Maidana when everyone was scared and fought Alvarez. Made plenty money so undoubtedly a great career.

Legacy? Meh. His own stubbornness, delusions and ego seem to have damaged what his legacy could've been like.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they can stop pissing themselves at the hypocrisy.

Khan banging on about strippers yet got caught beating one out on Skype. Talks about Brook getting stabbed yet had a brawl years ago with a bunch of bairns. He talks about "to get a fight with me" as if he's completely forgotten the last 8 years or so of his career
Well not khan got stabbed after going back to a strangers flat like..:)

Don’t see the problem with him mentioning the elephant in the room, brook gives him shit as well.

Anar it’s 2 weeks past, but seen this...love it

Fury getting up versus wilder to the snatch scene,

Last edited:
Well not khan got stabbed after going back to a strangers flat like..:)

Don’t see the problem with him mentioning the elephant in the room, brook gives him shit as well.

I don't see a problem with him mentioning it mate. Just find his lack of self awareness tremendous. Undoubtedly lining himself up for some more jokes about his missus getting beat downs from AJ :lol:

I don't see a problem with him mentioning it mate. Just find his lack of self awareness tremendous. Undoubtedly lining himself up for some more jokes about his missus getting beat downs from AJ :lol:
Well there is that like..:)...I imagine brook will not mention it though, he’ll want the elephant to go away.

He stopped trying to jab because he kept getting digged to the body .After the first knockdown he was obviously hurt and changed to toe to toe.

He didn't try to jab and move from the very first bell. He was totally flat footed. That's why the anology of 'having a plan until you're hit' doesn't apply. They didn't have a credible plan at all.

To use a football analogy again, Peter Crouch played for a good Portsmouth side who won the FA Cup. They weren't a long ball side but they weren't in the likes of Man Utd's league. I'm sure if a good team they were playing had a 5' 11" centre half the manager wouldn't have said knock in to Crouch's feet and get some hard and low crosses in. That's because it wouldn't be common sense of making the most of an obvious physical advantage.

1 in 10 chance but took 13/2 odds :lol:;)

I took a free £5 bet, the site set the odds not me. I still have a £5 free bet so I am I'm currently down £0.

I would like to have had a run for my money. Unfortunately my horse fell at the 1st...

And again in the 2nd and in the 3rd too. I'm surprised it got that far given the amateurish tactics on display, unchanged for all 3 rounds.

He didn't try to jab and move from the very first bell. He was totally flat footed. That's why the anology of 'having a plan until you're hit' doesn't apply. They didn't have a credible plan at all.

To use a football analogy again, Peter Crouch played for a good Portsmouth side who won the FA Cup. They weren't a long ball side but they weren't in the likes of Man Utd's league. I'm sure if a good team they were playing had a 5' 11" centre half the manager wouldn't have said knock in to Crouch's feet and get some hard and low crosses in. That's because it wouldn't be common sense of making the most of an obvious physical advantage.

Genuinely not sure if trolling or not :lol:

Back