Latest boxing crack

I couldn’t really understand his point to be honest, he just bitter as fuck.
I actually thought the fact was one of the best, especially from a technical standpoint, the art of hit and not being hit is getting lost amongst this growing casual fan base who just want people to stand and bang. Hence why fury is not classed as fan friendly.
I mean ffs he’s put price vs little on as chief support for a PPV show.
I can’t believe there hasn’t been more fuss made of how bad that is.
Agreed - appreciate everyone has different tastes but I thought it had a bit of everything - Fury's backstory, his technical skills, Wilder's power and the unpredictability that Fury could gas or get hit with the big shot at any time. And obviously the drama in the 12th round as well.

Don't really care about punch stats as it was engrossing. Its funny how Hearn is desperate for Wilder now there's appetite for the rematch - everyone knows Fury/Joshua would be a bigger draw than Wilder/Joshua but the more he can destabilise Fury and make him wait the more chance of him going off the rails and getting fat again.

Do you really believe him, have you heard him on talksport podcast laughing about it.:):)
And fury is probably the number 1 heavyweight, wilder v fury was easily the biggest heavyweight fight this year.

Well done frank for making it, delivered an amazing fight,
Don’t see your problem Marra.

Quality, shy al has a good stable, better than paying sky ans]d Eddie Hearn box office to watch two heavyweights who’ve already been chinned at top level....with a piss poor undercard to boot....and hopefully better than that shit from saturday night.

With how Frank has been this there’s a chance I think he’s serious yeah possibly tongue in cheek yeah !

No way is Fury number he has his lineal championship claim ( even though is only goes back 10 year not back to the beginning ) and now two too level fights ( 1 questionable as it’s possible Wilder will go into be classed as a poor champion )

Fury needs to beat the man with the most belts to be classed as number 1 surely !

Yea Warren did well making the fight but he talked a load of shit through it scuppered a fight between Aj n Wilder while claiming he was helping set it up at the same time making sure his fighter got the fight instead !

With how Frank has been this there’s a chance I think he’s serious yeah possibly tongue in cheek yeah !

No way is Fury number he has his lineal championship claim ( even though is only goes back 10 year not back to the beginning ) and now two too level fights ( 1 questionable as it’s possible Wilder will go into be classed as a poor champion )

Fury needs to beat the man with the most belts to be classed as number 1 surely !

Yea Warren did well making the fight but he talked a load of shit through it scuppered a fight between Aj n Wilder while claiming he was helping set it up at the same time making sure his fighter got the fight instead !

Bolded is what he did and why he claims to be lineal champion

BJS officially added to the Warrington-Frampton card. A nothing fight really and doesn't add much to the card, but I suppose it is a recognisable 'name' so may help add a few buys.

He did beat the man with the most belts though, something neither Joshua or Wilder have done.

Golden Boy and GGG Promotions have booked the T-Mobile Arena for Cinco de Mayo weekend so don't be surprised if Canelo-Golovkin 3 is announced immediately after the fight on Saturday

Aj needs to beat the man who beat the man....and he knows it, the belts he has are the ones fury gave him.....

Fury bets two wins are better than aj best two wins.

As for warren, you seriously blaming him for Eddie not doing his job, wow......that’s actually a compliment to warrens promotional skills.

I see Roach is having a pop at Furys trainer for the instructions he was giving his fighter
He can fuck off, Ben was absolutely quality that night.....

I see Roach is having a pop at Furys trainer for the instructions he was giving his fighter

Roach is an attention whore. Evidenced by the fact he's said this to the media before their supposed 'meeting'. Had Davison told him to be more offensive and Fury got sparked then Roach would be saying the opposite.

He sees the opportunity to get his trainer's cut out of a huge fight. Petty business tactics from him imo

Aj needs to beat the man who beat the man....and he knows it, the belts he has are the ones fury gave him.....

Fury bets two wins are better than aj best two wins.

As for warren, you seriously blaming him for Eddie not doing his job, wow......that’s actually a compliment to warrens promotional skills.

He can fuck off, Ben was absolutely quality that night.....

But neither Wlad or Vitali beat Lewis or the person who best Lewis so a new lineage started with with Klitscko’s so it’s not the massive prestige it’s claimed to be !

I disagree with the claim that Wilder is that much of a win, he’s fought 2/4 decent opponents in 41 n will either lose to Fury in the rematch or Joshua so won’t go down as the most credible rated champion of any era !

Warren has played Hearn and Joshua expertly well this year ! So has Wilder with his claims of a broken arm around the time he was slating Joshua for not taking the fake £50m and the fight

But neither Wlad or Vitali beat Lewis or the person who best Lewis so a new lineage started with with Klitscko’s so it’s not the massive prestige it’s claimed to be !

I disagree with the claim that Wilder is that much of a win, he’s fought 2/4 decent opponents in 41 n will either lose to Fury in the rematch or Joshua so won’t go down as the most credible rated champion of any era !

Warren has played Hearn and Joshua expertly well this year ! So has Wilder with his claims of a broken arm around the time he was slating Joshua for not taking the fake £50m and the fight
Wilder is a very good win like, we’ll have to disagree, it’s certainly better than anything aj has beat, ex Wladimir who fury had already demoralised.

Wilder v aj would be a 3 rd shoot out, genuine 50/50 for me, the guys power is the real thing.

Wow, the dislike for Fury is very clear here

Wilder is a very good win like, we’ll have to disagree, it’s certainly better than anything aj has beat, ex Wladimir who fury had already demoralised.

Wilder v aj would be a 3 rd shoot out, genuine 50/50 for me, the guys power is the real thing.

It’s a very impressive win considering his 2 years becoming twice his size and 2 crap comeback fights but beating a champion who has fought mainly cruiserweighrs or pass it fighters like Stiverne or a possibly near 50 year old Luis Ortiz ain’t gonna go down as a great champion regardless of his great power

Back