Latest boxing crack

He's after a big money fight more than wanting to fight the best. He looked poor against an ordinary fighter..
Agreed, that’s is what’s worrying me, he might get badly hurt, in with a serious puncher

I had him clear winner tonight but that was mainly down to a poor challenger. A serious puncher would have beat him tonight

Navarette Dogboe is a class fight, proper war and Navarettes corner are wild. Watch it in the morning boxing fans

Best fight I've seen for a long time

Last edited:
And he’s worth about $400m
That's why I can't stand him. He's taken so much money away from the people who put it on the line and fight in the ring.

If people prefer hearing some bloke talk over a higher quality undercard fight,, they shouldn't have gone in the first place

The Kelly situation is suspicious.
Apparently Booth tried to get the fight changed from 12 to 10 rounds when it was refused Kelly was pulled out stating illness.

The Kelly situation is suspicious.
Apparently Booth tried to get the fight changed from 12 to 10 rounds when it was refused Kelly was pulled out stating illness.

Noticed that quite a few boxing people on Twitter agreed with Avanesyan's manager saying that Booth and Kelly's behaviour during fight week had been a disgrace behind the scenes. Does seem likely that he's had a really bad camp for whatever reason

Back