Latest boxing crack

Think he's on an exclusive contract with them nowadays. He was great in his pomp but Lennon Jr is a much better announcer these days, still has a big fight feel when he's MC whereas Buffer gets churned out for any old shit now

Just checked and he’s 74 :eek:

Must have made a fortune over the years for basically a few minutes work... including weigh-ins etc.

Rocky Fielding v Saul Alvarez fight week.

How do people see this one going?

Great opportunity for the Brit here.

See Frank Warren is lining up April 13 for Wilder Fury 2 after slating Hearn for the December 22 match up of events ( which may just be coincidental or unavoidable rather than purposeful ) but everything about Warren is just really aggravating this year for me :-

Fury Wilder n the set up n his role in the ‘AJ’ negotiations

His hype is the Fury Wilder fight

How Fury is now the number 1 heavyweight

N then this, the mans just a prick like, Hearn might be a silver spooned knob but he’s done a hell of lot for UK boxing and gets far too much stick

See Frank Warren is lining up April 13 for Wilder Fury 2 after slating Hearn for the December 22 match up of events ( which may just be coincidental or unavoidable rather than purposeful ) but everything about Warren is just really aggravating this year for me :-

N then this, the mans just a prick like, Hearn might be a silver spooned knob but he’s done a hell of lot for UK boxing and gets far too much stick

Ah fucks sake I'm away then

It was definitely tongue in cheek mate.

P.S. I love the Hall of Fame promoter, me. :cool:

What’s up with 13th April like? Have I missed something?

Back