Latest boxing crack

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Toronado, Feb 4, 2017.

1. prehab26

prehab26 Striker

I thought you mean on here. I know he has power. That's why it's an intriguing fight TBH. You got wilder by KO then ?

2. Have I fuck. But I’d say 65/35 in favour of fury.
    Not sure who knows what fury will be like on the night. I’m hoping he still has the ability he showed in 2015.

But no doubt. Wilder has power to hurt him like

PTR and RichD like this.
  3. prehab26

prehab26 Striker

Aye mate. It's 50/50 for me like. If fury genuinely has the conditioning of the older days he might just do it .

Motor City Cobra and RichD like this.
  4. RichD

RichD Striker

This...Fury has more than enough to out boxing wilder, however wilder does have a punches chance...

Motor City Cobra likes this.
  5. Titus

Titus Winger

The most ridiculous part is that in supposedly trying to emulate Fury's awkwardness, they've seemingly forgotten to hold the pads anywhere near a height close to Fury's.

6. Discopants91

Discopants91 Striker

Always been intrigued by Tyson's chin, been that difficult to hit it's hard to judge how he'll eat a belter.

Although Wilder could knock literally anyone out given the chance.

Titus likes this.
  7. Idlewild Mackem

Idlewild Mackem Striker

He definitely has a well-placed and consistent left hook which would give many fighters problems, but not sure it packs notable power like marra.

8. Discopants91

Discopants91 Striker

Mayweather off then...

9. The Muffin Man

The Muffin Man Central Defender

Just signed up for the Bellew fight....This bloke really has turned me round....I couldnt stand him in the past, went to 2nd Haye fight at the 02 and tbh hard to fault the geezer.....Really hope he gets his wish, has the tough fight he wants, gets his win and gets to retire happy and rich......A class act, typical gobshite scouser but honestly warming to the lad big time.

PTR likes this.
  10. bennett83

bennett83 Winger

That has to be a piss take surely? Although i watched another video of how he will deal with Fury's movement, he had malik scott imitating fury, slower without throwing a punch, it was bizarre, non contact sparring

Motor City Cobra likes this.
  11. He’s already very very rich like.....another circa 3 to 5 million I reckon.

;) So you wanna see some proper pads

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  12. Linny

Linny Goalkeeper Contributor

It must be summat to be one of the worst pro boxers in the country, if not the world. This bloke here has lost 78 times with most of the fights lost on points. Surely there comes a time when you realise you simply aren't good enough. Or at least sack your f*****g coach?!
    BoxRec: Liam Griffiths

13. Dennis

Dennis Central Defender

If Bellew pulls this off would people class it as a better win than Fury over Wlad?

14. Discopants91

Discopants91 Striker

Nah, Usyk has miles to go before being in the same bracket as Wlad.

Almost identical odds though.

15. The fight game needs them, that’s why. Basically paid to loose and teach up and coming fighters the ropes. Good read on the very subject...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Journeymen-Other-Boxing-Business-Perspective-ebook/dp/B00NQ6BWHK

PTR, redandwhiterob and Linny like this.
  16. Not getting stopped so they can fight the following week is their victory Marra.

Captain Slackbladder and Linny like this.
  17. Idlewild Mackem

Idlewild Mackem Striker

The more build up I see/hear, the more I can't abide the thought of Bellew pulling off an upset. The "fat scouser" rhetoric is boring as fuck.

18. That does irritate me.

19. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

I know they have a fight to sell but the way Sky are trying to hype Bellew as some sort of cross between Julian Jackson and Arturo Gatti is just fucking weird.

KGC83, Idlewild Mackem and RichD like this.
  20. RichD

RichD Striker

When was the last time bellew fought someone in the top ten? Yet he fighting for a world title. And I'll guarantee usyk will be getting a shot at Joshua next spring....

More to do with fast Eddie than rankings..