Latest boxing crack

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Toronado, Feb 4, 2017.

1. He does look very good. I can only watch the clips i have seen from him, as i hold my hands up and say i don't know much about him. He sounds like he is rightfully the favourite, but Bellew can hurt him, if he turns the fight the way he wants. There didn't look like a lot coming back from the other fighters in the highlights i have seen of him.
    After the 1st Haye fight all i heard was he only won because of Hayes injury (A very bad one) but he was doing ok up until Hayes injury. The 2nd fight he won well, then everyone said Haye was finished. Aye but only because Bellew finished him. I just think it won't be as one sided as some think, and i honestly think Bellew has the mental toughness, and experience, to pull it off, albeit against the odds again.

2. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Shame that it seems to have slipped under the radar thanks to the injury but thought that Donaire actually looked pretty good even before the back went. Not saying he'd have definitely won the fight anyway but thought he was landing a lot of really good shots

3. Dennis

Dennis Central Defender

He was, aye. Burnett was landing some nice combos aswell, could have been a cracker if it'd went on

4. harmy

harmy Midfield

Bellew 9/2 to win. Other fella 1/7 on.

Bellew has a punchers chance. got a feeling he will do it.

Discopants91 and PTR like this.
  5. Safc_Number10

Safc_Number10 Midfield

How did Bellew become challenger at this weight for this title fight?

6. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

He's a decent puncher but he's not exactly Julian Jackson and Usyk has looked to have an excellent chin both as an amateur and pro

Titus and Motor City Cobra like this.
  7. 1) he vacated one of the belts
    2) was unbeaten at cruiser
    3) juts came off a huge and high profile win regardless of the weight
    4) he generates a shitload of cash

Granted he has a cracking left hook, when its on it is a beauty like.......maybe not Oscar de la Hoya but he can hurt anyone with it, I just can’t walk past the fucking sheer quality of usyk, I do believer at one point Tony catches him and maybe even stun him but I see the sheer class coming through.

9 rds to 3
    Poss very very lat stoppage

And likewise I don’t believe ustk has the chin of Oscar bonavena but it’s strong enough.

Or should I say George chuvalo ;)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  8. Idlewild Mackem

Idlewild Mackem Striker

I'll be amazed as he's not a big punchers and Usyk has a decent chin.

9. Scotty 1978

Scotty 1978 Striker

6/1 on skybet for a Bellew Win

10. royalmush83

royalmush83 Central Defender

That is a big price mind.

The most I can get on is £5.75!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    Scotty 1978 likes this.
  11. Discopants91

Discopants91 Striker

Completely heart over head but having some of that like.

Scotty 1978 likes this.
  12. Scotty 1978

Scotty 1978 Striker

I’m only allowed £25 on

13. Pacific

Pacific Striker

don't think Usyk will stop Bellew so that gives him 12 rounds to catch him in my thinking :lol:

definately having some of that 6/1 like

Discopants91 likes this.
  14. prehab26

prehab26 Striker

Anyone seen the video of Wilder on the Pads? He can not be that bad surely ?

15. tbf he has a cracking left hook like...when he hits he hits.

16. Oli Wagkz

Oli Wagkz Striker

17. pads are a like real fight tbf....ive bet 50 quid wilder wont land 1 punch the whole fight..

ching ching

18. RichD

RichD Striker

Motor City Cobra likes this.
  19. prehab26

prehab26 Striker

No one is saying that mate but fucking hell, he is technically even worse than I thought. Maybe why he hasn't really been in with smooth operators before (ortiz) apart, who nearly beat him

20. Yeah they are. On the feed.....

And I personally find it completely irrelevant. I can show you piss poor fighters who look a million dollars on the pads.

Who actually thinks wilder is a technically gifted boxer. Anyone????

He has ridiculous power and a ridiculous weird style....although some of the comments are humorous