Latest boxing crack

Probably fight the loser of Whyte vs Chisora
Would be an interesting test, read he held his own and dropped Wladimir in sparing (rumours, means nothing I know etc) plus looked good against Joe Joyce, just really hope he gets through Saturday - slight worry Terry O'Connor is referee :rolleyes:

Agree

I am not sure about this Power of Bellew either. Before the Haye KO'S who was injured it was sub 50% wasnt it?

The whole Bellew v Haye thing started for Hearn to see what Haye had left in the tank when coming back, rather than put him with Joshua. I really don't think he has amazing power, but he's still a heavy bloke.

If Bellew does pull this off, would it be the best win by a British fighter since Lloyd Honeyghan against Donald Curry?

Tough one. Some will have a meltdown, but Fury v Wlad edges it for me.

I think Bellew will be KO'd in the 8th fair play to hime hes got some b*llocks taking the fight in the first place.

Even more so for taking the fight at cruiser and, assuming he's true to his word and this is his last fight, go out as undisputed champion rather than meet at heavyweight

Even back to Stevenson. Tell you what, we've had some proper 'fight any fucker, anywhere' British fighters in recent history.

Think Josh Taylor's already becoming another fighter in that bracket.

Last edited:
If Bellew does pull this off, would it be the best win by a British fighter since Lloyd Honeyghan against Donald Curry?
As it’s on home turf and curry was untouchable at the time...beating two tremendous unbeaten fighters in starling and mcrory as opposed to Usyk squeaking past breidis I’ll give it the ragamuffin man...
Forward to0 6.00 mins to see a brutal brutal left hook :)

Even more so for taking the fight at cruiser and, assuming he's true to his word and this is his last fight, go out as undisputed champion rather than meet at heavyweight

Think Josh Taylor's already becoming another fighter in that bracket.
My kickboxing coach was part of his Taekwondo coaching team. He was fearless then too.

As it’s on home turf and curry was untouchable at the time...beating two tremendous unbeaten fighters in starling and mcrory as opposed to Usyk squeaking past breidis I’ll give it the ragamuffin man...
Forward to0 6.00 mins to see a brutal brutal left hook :)
And don't forget Dennis Andries, he was tough as old boots. Went to America and Australia and brought the lightheavy weight belts back., plus took on the great Thomas Hearns...

Back