Latest boxing crack

Awful fight, but an even worse strategy from Buddy McGirt telling him to go to the body and jab all fight. He didn't even know what round it was at one point. As soon as Whyte ignored him and actually started windmillimg he hurt Franklin and would have knocked him down if he wasn't saved by the ropes and then the bell.

Pleased I turned it off after 5th. Was knackered.

Whyte had a little purple patch, earned a title shot and kept active while he waited. Credit for that.

But since the first pov fight (or even sooner tbh) he looks like all his movement, agility sharpeness had just gone.
Looks terrible now.

Ironically, AJ would smash him now, it's a perfect fight for his comeback.

Don’t think either could smash a pasty these days mate.

It’s a fight like Fury and Chisora which I couldn’t care less about.

Recycled British heavyweights fights on PPV.
I agree, but the difference is, fury is at the top of his game and should be making the absolute top fights.

AJ needs to rebuild himself.

It's a very different situation.
The promoters are the ones who pay for for the judges fight week expenses though rather than the sanctioning body/local comission, which is a farce in and of itself.
This. Its as close as you can get to actual bribery.

Take all the nice things and have a lovely weekend every few months.
Just make sure we don't blacklist you, though eh?

Last edited:
I agree, but the difference is, fury is at the top of his game and should be making the absolute top fights.
This whole Chisora nonsense about him bringing Fury a good fight is bollocks. It’ll be as entertaining as Tyson will allow it as he can dismantle him anytime.

I know I keep going on about it but Joshua vs Whyte targeted for spring/summer now. And Eddie reckons AJ is going to fight 3 times next year. Honestly it’s a joke at the stage. The geezer obviously doesn’t want to fight.

Seriously impressive that. Looks dynamite that lad.

Shane has got a heavyweight called Moses Itauma in the gym also, 17 years old. Meant to be just as talented as Azim. Exciting times ahead for that stable.

The promoters are the ones who pay for for the judges fight week expenses though rather than the sanctioning body/local comission, which is a farce in and of itself.
Agree. Promoters and judges/refs shouldn't even be communicating with each other but they're out having meals and drinks together on fight week. It's ridiculous.
Forgot all about the Azim fight. Will catch up tomorrow.
Seriously impressive that. Looks dynamite that lad.

Shane has got a heavyweight called Moses Itauma in the gym also, 17 years old. Meant to be just as talented as Azim. Exciting times ahead for that stable.
He's a good coach Shane but all his fighters seem to fall out with him eventually. Must be a bellend.

Last edited:

Back