Latest boxing crack

I didn't have Whyte winning that by 4 rounds mind with 2 judges. Awful fight. He needs to improve and get himself fit

Whyte has gassed in nearly every fight he’s been in apart from maybe the Povetkin fights ! The blokes never been 12 round fit and i dont think he ever will be

Joshua vs Whyte is a boring nothing fight, i’m not watching but i hope they aint pushing it right now

Whyte has gassed in nearly every fight he’s been in apart from maybe the Povetkin fights ! The blokes never been 12 round fit and i dont think he ever will be

Joshua vs Whyte is a boring nothing fight, i’m not watching but i hope they aint pushing it right now
He just looks far more unfit these days. Franklin absolutely gutted with that decision and I've got to agree with him, no way I had Whyte winning that by 4. I don't see much value in Whyte Vs AJ but it's an ideal event for Eddie Hearn £££ who sounded keen just now when asked.

Whyte looks finished and only the American being a big moobed unfit mess stopped him losing

He just looks far more unfit these days. Franklin absolutely gutted with that decision and I've got to agree with him, no way I had Whyte winning that by 4. I don't see much value in Whyte Vs AJ but it's an ideal event for Eddie Hearn £££ who sounded keen just now when asked.
Matchroom leaving sky might have been one of the daftest business decisions ever like.

Back