Latest boxing crack

I think it will be cursory glance at BBC Sport on Sunday morning for the Tyson Chisora fight. Really is dreadful fare. Ticket sales gone well? Cant imagine Box Office sales are looking that great.

Derek Chisora has made a fantastic amount of money whilst being a journeyman

I don’t like like A Davies however he made a superb point this week regarding the fight.
He stated that the world of boxing with miss chizora and fury and we need to enjoy the time as they won’t be around forever.

Two years ago we were suggesting that what a heavy weight division we have with anyone capable of winning.
I’m looking forward to the fight.

However I’m looking forward to DDD. Huge fan of this young man and thought he was managed incorrectly with the fight he lost.
However I still think her will come good and become world champion but love to see him do well.
Not a spectacular fight by any mean but more minutes in the experience camp.

Also looking forward to Isaac. Lives not too far from me. I’ve had bigger shits than him and his ego is bigger than his talent but a game lad who is a nice lad too.

Love the fact that people don’t want to watch. I’m glad as then you won’t get the opinions off people who think they know. 😂

I think it will be cursory glance at BBC Sport on Sunday morning for the Tyson Chisora fight. Really is dreadful fare. Ticket sales gone well? Cant imagine Box Office sales are looking that great.

Derek Chisora has made a fantastic amount of money whilst being a journeyman
Chisora and Whyte have both made silly money compared to their ability. Fairplay like I would do the same if I could get away with it.
I don’t like like A Davies however he made a superb point this week regarding the fight.
He stated that the world of boxing with miss chizora and fury and we need to enjoy the time as they won’t be around forever.

Two years ago we were suggesting that what a heavy weight division we have with anyone capable of winning.
I’m looking forward to the fight.

However I’m looking forward to DDD. Huge fan of this young man and thought he was managed incorrectly with the fight he lost.
However I still think her will come good and become world champion but love to see him do well.
Not a spectacular fight by any mean but more minutes in the experience camp.

Also looking forward to Isaac. Lives not too far from me. I’ve had bigger shits than him and his ego is bigger than his talent but a game lad who is a nice lad too.

Love the fact that people don’t want to watch. I’m glad as then you won’t get the opinions off people who think they know. 😂
Issac Lowe it topper. Absolutely relentless.

Last edited:
When is Kelly ring walk for the fight? IO heard 10pm but also just read 11pm now.

My lads girlfriends cousin is fighting at 8pm. Shame they not showing that. Joe Laws from Newcastle

Back