Latest boxing crack

Dan the man or a joint TR bid most likely

Would really like to see it tbh. Be good in tbe UK. Be good seeing Shane going at it with Whyte's fake brother
Yeah it's a fight I'd like to see.

I suppose fury us thinking that his preferred path is usyk then Joshua which would be lucrative. He loses all that Joshua money though if usyks schools him again

Yeah it's a fight I'd like to see.

I suppose fury us thinking that his preferred path is usyk then Joshua which would be lucrative. He loses all that Joshua money though if usyks schools him again

I hope it's just daft Fury antics and some shithouse tactics from Frank to try and make the Whyte fight unappealing and just look forward to that AJ/Usyk fight and possibly fight a can in the middle.

If the AJ/Usyk fight can't be made currently, then I really do hope this happens like. Be good to see Fury actually motivated to take these sort of defences

Last edited by a moderator:
Unsurprisingly I'm loving the stick Fury's getting online for ducking Usyk !

Usyk's team saying they agreed everything for the unification fight but Tysons team didn't and changed his demands for the fight last minute ..... I know there's always spin from either side and there's 4 sides to this situation but with what Eddies saying and Usyk's team its looking likely its either Fury or Whyte that threw the spanner in the works and Joshua and Usyk were all up for allowing the unification, Whyte loves a bit of money so I imagine he could have been paid with the right stipulations .......
😂😂😂😂 leopard and all that
Go On Tyson, keep getting bites Marra...be like pure football forum if he beats whyte.

pisstaking aside, genuinely a tad nervous about this fight.

Last edited:
😂😂😂😂 leopard and all that

Go On Tyson, keep getting bites Marra...be like pure football forum if he beats whyte.

pisstaking aside, genuinely a tad nervous about this fight.
Surprised your a tad nervous like mate ! Wasn't expecting that !

I know its already been mentioned but how in the world did your uncle frank win that purse bid ?!?!

It's an all British Heavyweight title fight, nothing to moan about.

I do think people on here severely underestimate Whyte, he's come out to be a clever inside fighter and a absolute bruiser, I also think Fury is too technically gifted and his fight IQ is way too high to let any of Whyte's shenanigans happen however.

For me Usyk beats Fury and on both achievement, skill and IQ will go on be the best in the division !
Would like to see the fight as think they're the 2 best boxers in the heavyweights, usyk undoubtedly a better boxer but fury has an absolutely ridiculous body type that's a nightmare to fight with. Biggest issue fury has is he lacks the real mentality of a champion, hasn't really had a proper fight since he beat Klitschko.

Would like to see the fight as think they're the 2 best boxers in the heavyweights, usyk undoubtedly a better boxer but fury has an absolutely ridiculous body type that's a nightmare to fight with. Biggest issue fury has is he lacks the real mentality of a champion, hasn't really had a proper fight since he beat Klitschko.

Goes without saying Fury will take some beating and 9 times out of 10 he beats everyone else, but I just think Usyk has achieved so much more, tested himself against a more varied and better quality of opposition and has both an olympic ( gold winning ) and much deeper amateur background, undisputed at cruiserweight, unified at heavyweight and is probably in his prime right now.

Fury on the other hand has blown his body up and down to the point where his prime is at a lower level comparatively and his 4 best fights are Chisora, Hammer, Wladimir and Wilder, yes his skills are brilliant. his chin stands up, his heart is unquestionable but against Usyk I just see him coming up second best

Back