Latest boxing crack

Surely Dillian has to agree to the step aside? If it all goes to plan the we are looking at the undisputed fight for back end of may/June? Depends on how long Usyk wants to prepare, I think Fury would only want 6-7 weeks.

Whyte vs AJ at Wembley. Think Joshua’s demands would stop it happening like.

Surely Dillian has to agree to the step aside? If it all goes to plan the we are looking at the undisputed fight for back end of may/June? Depends on how long Usyk wants to prepare, I think Fury would only want 6-7 weeks.

I don't think so, there's always a caveat for unification fights - although the time period has expired, his legal case will be enough to muddy the waters again you'd imagine.
Mind, they might let him fight for the regular title and bump Tyson to Franchise or Diamond or some other bullshite like that.

I don't think so, there's always a caveat for unification fights - although the time period has expired, his legal case will be enough to muddy the waters again you'd imagine.
Mind, they might let him fight for the regular title and bump Tyson to Franchise or Diamond or some other bullshite like that.
I don’t think the other governing bodies recognise the franchise belt for unification fights so I don’t think that’s an option.

The fact we are discussing this shows how much of a joke boxing is :lol: franchises, regular and diamond belts. Lawyers, court cases, legal cases. Step asides, interims etc. Absolute bag of bollocks.

I don’t think the other governing bodies recognise the franchise belt for unification fights so I don’t think that’s an option.

The fact we are discussing this shows how much of a joke boxing is :lol: franchises, regular and diamond belts. Lawyers, court cases, legal cases. Step asides, interims etc. Absolute bag of bollocks.
At this point, the trick is "to know" which belt is real and which isn't. Even if Whyte fights for and wins the regular WBC belt, and Tyson keeps a different version, everyone knows that's the real one and the plan would be to unite them at some point.

But his legacy would then involve a step aside which surely weakens it ?!? Would his legacy not be better by beating the man that beat him and then becoming undisputed in the next fight after that ?!?

Again I think he's got a slim chance of beating Usyk or Fury but I could see it going that he takes the step aside, Usyk beats Fury then KO's Joshua in the rematch for undisputed and then his legacy/record/reputation is properly damaged
People have very short memories, and if he loses again his legacy will be tainted regardless.

As it stands I think he has very little chance of beating Usyk, and then where does he go? He would surely have to retire and would then be bowing out after 3 defeats out of 5, including getting sparked out by fat Ruiz, at a time when Fury is on top.

Or he could take time out, make adjustments and rebuild whilst one of Fury and Usyk take the other one out and come back to a guaranteed mega fight to become undisputed champion, whilst pocketing another £15m in the process.

Think he loses regardless but has more of a chance if given further time with a new trainer. Its a roll of the dice, but he doesn't want to be remembered as he currently is so I don't think there is anything to lose by stepping aside.

Plus from a marketing perspective he will always do great numbers regardless, but it's easier to sell the fight after time out of the spotlight than it is with him looking a shadow of himself and contradicting himself from one sentence to another.

One of my favourite fighters to watch khan that maidana fight was still one of the best ive watched live. Blokes a true warrior went in against canelo the mad bastard.
That 11th or 10th rd man. He’s getting paggered and hanging in and throwing back.

Edge of seat stuff
I’m not even remotely arsed about this fight
I’m hugely excited about it. . Can’t deny it.

He’ll do what he’s told bonny lad. 😉.
Anyone would step aside for £15m. I would fully expect Fury to easily win then retire. Belts get distributed about giving Joshua some easy wins again. Rinse and repeat
Right decision. Take the easy cash…. He’s damaged goods anyway. Get new trainer Ana see what happens. He’ll get another huge fight.
Ffs 😂😂

Last edited:
That 11th or 10th rd man. He’s getting paggered and hanging in and throwing back.

Edge of seat stuff

I’m hugely excited about it. . Can’t deny it.

He’ll do what he’s told bonny lad. 😉.

Right decision. Take the easy cash…. He’s damaged goods anyway. Get new trainer Ana see what happens. He’ll get another huge fight.
Ffs 😂😂

That body shot aswell moved maidana across a yard when his feet were planted. I remember watching the build up to the fight where it was showing him training with that strength and conditioning coach out of the wildcard gym. Doing a load of work in sandpits it definitely payed off because he was not the same fighter as before surviving in the 10th then comes back with a flurry pinging maidanas head all over.

That body shot aswell moved maidana across a yard when his feet were planted. I remember watching the build up to the fight where it was showing him training with that strength and conditioning coach out of the wildcard gym. Doing a load of work in sandpits it definitely payed off because he was not the same fighter as before surviving in the 10th then comes back with a flurry pinging maidanas head all over.
Aye the strength and condition trainer that Pacquaio had when he was knocking everybodyout ...didnt knock anyone out once he left and his punch output dropped

Chocolatito vs Julio Cesar Martinez apparently looking likely for March 5th since Estrada is out of the rubber match due to COVID complications. What a fight that is if it comes off :eek:

'The WBC has granted this final extension and If there is no agreement, a purse bid will be held this coming Friday, January 28.' The latest from the WBC on Fury v Whyte."

Reported that there will be no stepping aside . Whyte v Fury and Joshua v Usyk
Aye Fury's already running his mouth off about Whyte getting annihilated ! gonna be a long boring build up between the two, same old boring crack from Fury and Whyte claiming his hard done by and trying to have an interesting personality.

Don't rate Whyte too highly, should be an interesting fight though, hope he lands his left hook early and see how Tysons handles him, will probably keep him at distance and try and box him, this new found fabled mauling Fury I think is only gonna be a game plan against a boxer as poor as Wilder and he'll not go straight at Whyte

Aye Fury's already running his mouth off about Whyte getting annihilated ! gonna be a long boring build up between the two, same old boring crack from Fury and Whyte claiming his hard done by and trying to have an interesting personality.

Don't rate Whyte too highly, should be an interesting fight though, hope he lands his left hook early and see how Tysons handles him, will probably keep him at distance and try and box him, this new found fabled mauling Fury I think is only gonna be a game plan against a boxer as poor as Wilder and he'll not go straight at Whyte
Aye, I'm perfectly happy with the Whyte fight.
I think its terrible for AJ though, he could do with a tune-up fight before going back in with either Usyk or Fury - both have a similar style, so he could be training for both of them for the next 6 months.
If he loses, he's pretty much finished, surely?

Still dont think Fury - Whyte will happen. Reckon Fury will be elevated to franchise champion and then Whyte will fight Wilder for the wbc strap.

You have to give Joshua very little chance of beating Usyk - what's changed? Could be his last fight if he's soundly beaten again.

Still dont think Fury - Whyte will happen. Reckon Fury will be elevated to franchise champion and then Whyte will fight Wilder for the wbc strap.

You have to give Joshua very little chance of beating Usyk - what's changed? Could be his last fight if he's soundly beaten again.

Fair play to Joshua for basically putting his career and legacy on the line.........Fury has to fight Whyte rather than calling out UFC jobbers on twitter.
Every heavyweight champion in history has had to take these kind of fights.......Fury is no different.

Imagine trying to promote a fight.....it’s outrageous really isn’t it. is this a new phenomenon?😉

ps his cracks great Marra, embrace the gypsy king, you now you want to.
Fair play to Joshua for basically putting his career and legacy on the line.........Fury has to fight Whyte rather than calling out UFC jobbers on twitter.
Every heavyweight champion in history has had to take these kind of fights.......Fury is no different.
Thought aj was gonna take the cash like, thinks he’s nuts but can’t knock him at all for rematching like, just hope he’s going to go in swinging like fuck.

Imagine trying to promote a fight.....it’s outrageous really isn’t it. is this a new phenomenon?😉

ps his cracks great Marra, embrace the gypsy king, you now you want to.

Thought aj was gonna take the cash like, thinks he’s nuts but can’t knock him at all for rematching like, just hope he’s going to go in swinging like fuck.
He’s cracks has the quality, imagination and repetition of Ant and Dec mate ! Embrace the dark side ….. i never could but if thats promoting a fight then i’d rather leave it all up to Fisheyes and Arum and thats saying something !!

Eddie Hearn gets a load of stick but i cant figure out if he’s clever or not with todays ‘ Fury’s ducked Usyk ‘ crack as he’s basically admitted that given the chance AJ was taking the step aside !

He’s cracks has the quality, imagination and repetition of Ant and Dec mate ! Embrace the dark side ….. i never could but if thats promoting a fight then i’d rather leave it all up to Fisheyes and Arum and thats saying something !!

Eddie Hearn gets a load of stick but i cant figure out if he’s clever or not with todays ‘ Fury’s ducked Usyk ‘ crack as he’s basically admitted that given the chance AJ was taking the step aside !
Hew man. ‘Fish eyes’ diven start with my uncle Frank anarl. Ffs.

Back