Latest boxing crack

I can't see past Dubois here. Joyce hasn't got the head movement or footwork to deal with him imo.
This, he gets caught so easy off novices, he is just lucky he has great chin and superb engine to overwhelm them. However surely Dubois hitting the wide open target he leaves is going to make it a comfortable win, it is just if he does not hurt him, then who knows if fight goes past 7 rounds.

I know frog eyes doesn't have the greatest of resources these days and that'll be even worse due to no ticket sales. But this undercard is f***ing dog shit.
It's very poor, and I ended up mainly watching the football, with this on in the background, but it is one of the best UK main events (away from PPV) in recent memory, so in this era, we are pretty lucky we're not paying £20 for it.

Frank has a show next Saturday with 2 very solid fights. If it was a case of a great main event tonight (but very poor undercard), and a solid card next week, both as part of your BT subscription, or combine the two, maybe add one more fight, like Liam Williams, but then put it on PPV, I'd choose this option every time, but it clearly hasn't been great, and was never going to be.

Last edited:
It's very poor, and I ended up mainly watching the football, with this on in the background, but it is one of the best UK main events (away from PPV) in recent memory, so in this era, we are pretty lucky we're not paying £20 for it.

Frank has a show next Saturday with 2 very solid fights. If it was a case of a great main event tonight (but very poor undercard), and a solid card next week, both as part of your BT subscription, or combine the two, maybe add one more fight, like Liam Williams, but then put it on PPV, I'd choose this option every time, but it clearly hasn't been great, and was never going to be.
Correct

I do love this thread at times.

people complain about PPV and then complain when it’s “free”

Back