Latest boxing crack

Apparently Joyce has never ever been dropped before. Be some statement if Dubois gets him out in 3.
This is something that is majorly interesting, wonder how much of Dubois' power he can take. The thing is though, it is not as if Joyce has a good defence, he is absolutely wide open, so must have had his chin tested for sure.

This is something that is majorly interesting, wonder how much of Dubois' power he can take. The thing is though, it is not as if Joyce has a good defence, he is absolutely wide open, so must have had his chin tested for sure.
I honestly think if Joyce gets through the first 3-4 rounds Dubois might run out of ideas.

Might be completely wrong like but that’s why it’s such an interesting fight.

I've not seen either fight live, wasn't even aware of Joyce,

I've not seen either fight live and wasn't even aware of Joyce, I'll just sit back relax and enjoy with no pre conceptions.

I can never understand why someone who wants to get in a pro ring can obviously look after his diet so poorly to have a physique like that.
I'm a fat mess, no question. But I'm not relying on this body to protect me in a fight.

I can never understand why someone who wants to get in a pro ring can obviously look after his diet so poorly to have a physique like that.
I'm a fat mess, no question. But I'm not relying on this body to protect me in a fight.
Love the honesty :lol:

The ref is twisting about the shot when he was down to a knee, but he was there for ages and the ref didn't step in. Hmmm.
Edit: Actually in real time, there wasn't much time. He's lucky that wasn't a NC.

Last edited:
Any one got a decent stream for this? I usually use crack streams but the link on there's not showing owt.

Edit - ignore that, it is working now.

are you allowed to post stream links on here? Just I’ve got a few I’ve found that are working if so.
Think you'd get a ban mate, maybe the lads who are struggling can PM you and you can tell them where to be head to but not sure on the rules so don't take my word for any kind of gospel

Back