Latest boxing crack

Alot of people writing Joyce off, can see him beating Dubois.
Agree with that. I think Dubois will win but a lot of people are writing Joyce off too easily, hes more experienced and has faced better opponents. Dubois has so much potential but he's never really faced anyone who would cause him problems and make him think. He tends to get a bit reckless when piling in but has never faced anyone who would give him anything back bar Gorman. Still think he wins but its a closer fight than the odds suggest.

Agree with that. I think Dubois will win but a lot of people are writing Joyce off too easily, hes more experienced and has faced better opponents. Dubois has so much potential but he's never really faced anyone who would cause him problems and make him think. He tends to get a bit reckless when piling in but has never faced anyone who would give him anything back bar Gorman. Still think he wins but its a closer fight than the odds suggest.
Thing everyone is forgetting. Styles make fights. Neither has been in with anyone like what they're walking into tonight. Either of them could easily freeze. Especially given how long its been since they've had a proper fight.

Concur, I reckon the longer it goes on the more JJ will come into it.

Fuck it, took the value at 6/1 Joyce stoppage, but do think it’s one of them to just enjoy. Could be a f***ing cracker this like.
There is something a little bit tasty in that. If Joyce takes DDD power early ok, then second half of fight Dubois could find a new problem to overcome.
Thing everyone is forgetting. Styles make fights. Neither has been in with anyone like what they're walking into tonight. Either of them could easily freeze. Especially given how long its been since they've had a proper fight.
That is what makes this so exciting, both styles are going to ask multiple questions of both fighters

Last edited:

Back