Latest boxing crack

Wilder isn’t great but Whyte is a complete plodder when he’s not juiced up to the eyeballs.
Whyte is just a big clobbering heavyweight, it was plain to see Povetkin was streets ahead in skill when they fought. Annoys me when people say it was one punch, Povetkin was looking and working out a way in throughout, was always going to happen unless Whyte used his physicality to stop him beforehand.

Look at the way Whyte comes back out of distance, he looks like a slow 6 year old doing an impression of a turtle.

Whyte is just a big clobbering heavyweight, it was plain to see Povetkin was streets ahead in skill when they fought. Annoys me when people say it was one punch, Povetkin was looking and working out a way in throughout, was always going to happen unless Whyte used his physicality to stop him beforehand.

Look at the way Whyte comes back out of distance, he looks like a slow 6 year old doing an impression of a turtle.
Are you serious? Whyte was ripping him apart. 2 knockdowns and vastly out-landing.
It wasn't a lucky punch, you're right - but it was something he shouldn't have walked on to - but something that happens all the time in HW boxing. Even Lennox walked onto the occasional one.

Are you serious? Whyte was ripping him apart. 2 knockdowns and vastly out-landing.
It wasn't a lucky punch, you're right - but it was something he shouldn't have walked on to - but something that happens all the time in HW boxing. Even Lennox walked onto the occasional one.
I am being 100% serious, Whyte was on top, if you stopped the fight in round 5 then Whyte wins. However they were flash knockdowns and could see Povetkin sizing him up.

Back