Last time caller, Alan.

Had a laugh reading some of these story's and the one quoted below is quality. That bloke has rang in and said so much more funnier things that aswell. Comedy gold!

Be a shame to see it go off the air like, sometimes tune in by accident if I'm driving home late after forgetting it exists. That bloke from texas or somewhere who used to ring up in his wheel chair, fuck knows what happened to him. There's also a lad from up Newcastle way used to ring in with learning difficulties. He used to tell him what he ate that day, where he was being taken the next day and then end with a couple of songs, some of which were hilarious.

All in all a sad day when it goes off the air. 40 year isn't bad going in any job :lol:

f***ing brilliant...

I remember him playing Doctor and the Medics quite a number of times off the belt, not sure if I’m exaggerating but it may have been around 9.

NB actually had a great show when we were young teenagers back then. You never really got 12” mixes etc played on mainstream radio but you did on his show. Also used to play a lot of New Order which was perfect for us lot.

Had a laugh reading some of these story's and the one quoted below is quality. That bloke has rang in and said so much more funnier things that aswell. Comedy gold!

Be a shame to see it go off the air like, sometimes tune in by accident if I'm driving home late after forgetting it exists. That bloke from texas or somewhere who used to ring up in his wheel chair, fuck knows what happened to him. There's also a lad from up Newcastle way used to ring in with learning difficulties. He used to tell him what he ate that day, where he was being taken the next day and then end with a couple of songs, some of which were hilarious.

All in all a sad day when it goes off the air. 40 year isn't bad going in any job :lol:
Is that him that also did a shout out to about 100 people. Had a high pitched voice ?

Nicky Brown rocking it with his orange jacket there.
You mean Nicky “ boy “ brown.

Last edited:
NB actually had a great show when we were young teenagers back then. You never really got 12” mixes etc played on mainstream radio but you did on his show. Also used to play a lot of New Order which was perfect for us lot.

Didn’t he have a jingle around the ‘hey Matthew’ track?

f***ing shack shore redemption !! Pure gold !! Still crying but you shouldn’t mock the afflicted !!

Back