Last time caller, Alan.

Do you remember the time, he and his crew were up the top of Penshaw hill looking for UFO's. Cue the dafties from the pub at the bottom (The Prospect?) heading up there and causing a commotion. You could here this ruckus on air. He had to abandon his broadcast and head off elsewhere. Might have been Carley Hill or somewhere over shields way.

@Panhead was class that night. He should get back on this week to give Alan an update of how he's getting on.

Haha, I'm in Zante fella. Sad news he's going though.

Got me thro a year or two when at school late 80s, listening on my state of the art clock/radio till 2am. Knackered when I had to get up. Cant believe its still going to be honest.

Gan on phone him from Greece man.:lol: You can regale him with stories of octopus for dinner and mythos beer.

and how you have a chain of mobile kebab shops along with a marsupial based delivery service on the Island of Zante called Deliveroala.

Life’s kind and you’re back to drinking the premium lager and living off your gyros!

I used to listen to the show years ago.
Probably around 1979 when I last tuned in.
It was a cracking show back then, with some crackpot callers too.
I remember there used to be two sisters (twins) from British West Hartlepool, who used to sing down the phone to AR, or it might have been James Whale.
I don't think they ever made it into the big time, as they took up a career as hairdressers.
Was derek from durham the 80s?

I rang in once. I think I was passing a message to Moondancer about a gig. Probably around 1978/79. It might have been James Whale. Who gives a shit

I remember a bloke who claimed his mate's hair went from jet black to completely white overnight, after seeing a ghost in his bathroom mirror. Alan appeared to enjoy that one.
I think it was when he used to do with weekly "spooky" show.

Do you remember the time, he and his crew were up the top of Penshaw hill looking for UFO's. Cue the dafties from the pub at the bottom (The Prospect?) heading up there and causing a commotion. You could here this ruckus on air. He had to abandon his broadcast and head off elsewhere. Might have been Carley Hill or somewhere over shields way.

@Panhead was class that night. He should get back on this week to give Alan an update of how he's getting on.
hear

Back