Last day to renew your season card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks to be masses of people walked away judging by the stadium plan, now that all the season tickets previously held have now been released for sale.

It goes to the club and I would say with the current financial situation, it is helping (even in a small way).

Get yourself a season ticket then, because the money doesn't go to Short.

But if all the fans stopped attending, we could be the first.
They won’t though.

Looks to be masses of people walked away judging by the stadium plan, now that all the season tickets previously held have now been released for sale.

I just cannot get that information from the website. I’ve sorted my move from the PC but looked to see whether some friends could move to be next to me. I’ve tried using Firefox, Chrome and Safari but none of those browsers seem to work on the club ticketing website in the next season season card section ...

I just cannot get that information from the website. I’ve sorted my move from the PC but looked to see whether some friends could move to be next to me. I’ve tried using Firefox, Chrome and Safari but none of those browsers seem to work on the club ticketing website in the next season season card section ...

It looks to have been removed from the website today. I checked earlier and can’t select seats for season ticket. Probably removed because the deadline has passed?

It looks to have been removed from the website today. I checked earlier and can’t select seats for season ticket. Probably removed because the deadline has passed?

The plan will now include all the seats available so the PC people can choose before general sale (the open day is tomorrow). To be honest though I’ve not been able to access the plan on the website since the announcement was made. I rang the ticket office 3 weeks ago to tell them the plan wasn’t accessible for me - said they would look at it but it never changed. At the finish just sorted it over the phone as there were tickets for the 5 of us where we wanted to go.

I suspect you'll need to use their details to log in and view the stadium availability if you've already renewed.

The plan will now include all the seats available so the PC people can choose before general sale (the open day is tomorrow). To be honest though I’ve not been able to access the plan on the website since the announcement was made. I rang the ticket office 3 weeks ago to tell them the plan wasn’t accessible for me - said they would look at it but it never changed. At the finish just sorted it over the phone as there were tickets for the 5 of us where we wanted to go.

It’s never worked for me in months , when I go on it says something like “We cannot show you this event” or something similar when I try to choose a Season Ticket seat.

I suspect you'll need to use their details to log in and view the stadium availability if you've already renewed.

Nope, tried that too. They were selling new tickets for seats that were not allocated a couple of weeks back. I assume it’s all on hold until after tomorrow. In any event the Ticket Office indicated that it looked like a technical fault. My mate was ringing them earlier today so I’m assuming he’s sorted otherwise he would have come back to me as we would have moved somewhere for us all to be together.

Honestly, fair to everyone who shows that commitment.

There's been so much talk of boycotts and what not, but to be honest, despite the absolute bastards who run this club the right thing to do is ultimately to stick by. It's been heart-warming flicking through this thread to see so many people robust in their commitment to SAFC, through thick and thin. It's better than I can ever be right now. Sunderland runs through our blood, for many of us there's no turning away from that.

League one or not, we should continue to support SAFC firmly and passionately. Yes it is depressing as fuck especially two years of an abysmal home record, but I think we can make a difference as we chuck our the overpaid egos and bring in young hungry players who know a good stint at SAFC can push them up in the footballing world. If things go well I pray we can fill up the SoL again, having one of the highest attendances in this country despite being fucked over by the ownership and being in the third tier.

If you didn't renew, then get another one.

Me and my 4 mates have renewed, I paid for mine today.

We've sat in the same seats in the East Stand north wing for 21 years but we've moved a couple of blocks to the edge of the North East corner to save an extra £75 each.

We reckon we'll be able to sit pretty much anywhere so not worth paying the extra. I won't be bothering with night matches so the cheaper the better for me.

Me and my 4 mates have renewed, I paid for mine today.

We've sat in the same seats in the East Stand north wing for 21 years but we've moved a couple of blocks to the edge of the North East corner to save an extra £75 each.

We reckon we'll be able to sit pretty much anywhere so not worth paying the extra. I won't be bothering with night matches so the cheaper the better for me.
How much where the tickets,I sit in the north stand,310 for mine next season

We've gone from 3 tickets to 4.
Two of the renewers live away & the new season ticket holder used they're their a lot of the time last season when either or both didn't come back.
Now means we need to find someone else when any of us are absent.
Could be quite a task that :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back